Valguero Beta Boss Rex Army stats needed

RipRavage

So for anybody thats done the beta Valguero Bosses, what is the stats you need on a rex army to comfortably beat them with no losses.  Currently I have 30k HP 700 Melee 75ish armor rexes ready to go and I was curious if this is satisfactory enough or if I'm just going to get dunked on.

thats what we used for beta on valguero, along with 2 daedons and a yuty, all had mc/asc saddles.  almost lost a couple rexs to the dragon because the passive healing didn't kick in, and i was knocked out by the manticore at the end (still got him killed though) cause my gas mask broke lol. but after dragon, it all went pretty good, the daedons kept the rex's healed up, some had 1/2 health coming out of the arena.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

thats what we used for beta on valguero, along with 2 daedons and a yuty, all had mc/asc saddles.  almost lost a couple rexs to the dragon because the passive healing didn't kick in, and i was knocked out by the manticore at the end (still got him killed though) cause my gas mask broke lol. but after dragon, it all went pretty good, the daedons kept the rex's healed up, some had 1/2 health coming out of the arena.

I think I'm going to try it with just 1 daedon & Yutyrannus and see how it goes, thanks for the quick reply.

best of luck! :) we wouldn't dare try during the weekend on our valguero server, crashes way too much.   Wish wildcard would do something about their servers health.

edit in:

we sat at spawn waiting for dragon to come to us then attacked it, afterwards we did ape, and manticore last with shotguns and rex attacking it when it landed.  once down to a sliver of health we just waited for it to land and killed with rexs.

2 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

best of luck! :) we wouldn't dare try during the weekend on our valguero server, crashes way too much.   Wish wildcard would do something about their servers health.

edit in:

we sat at spawn waiting for dragon to come to us then attacked it, afterwards we did ape, and manticore last with shotguns and rex attacking it when it landed.  once down to a sliver of health we just waited for it to land and killed with rexs.

I've never done the Valguero bosses, do they just sit and wait for you to aggro them or something?  should I bring a sniper rifle to try to draw aggro or something?

the ape doesn't come to you, he just kinda wanders a little where he gets spawned in at and has to be argo'ed,  the dragon always came to us, didn't have to argo it.  the manticore pretty much doesn't do anything till the other two are dead, then it starts behaving like it does on SE and ragnarok.   the only one that spawns any minions is the ape.

edit in:

we always took 200 shotgun ammo, 200 dam shotgun, gas mask (2 for beta) and a good set of mc flak armor

23 hours ago, RipRavage said:

So for anybody thats done the beta Valguero Bosses, what is the stats you need on a rex army to comfortably beat them with no losses.  Currently I have 30k HP 700 Melee 75ish armor rexes ready to go and I was curious if this is satisfactory enough or if I'm just going to get dunked on.

Archived