Possible Easter Egg or Glitch?

Snakeravencat

So, I play Xbox version, and when creating a character, I named her 'Hoba'. But, it erased the text every time I put in that name. Tried other names, and they input nirmally. Curious, I left it blank after entering Hoba, and it has apparently named her 'Bobette'.

No clue what to make of this.

19 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Could be the xbox filter. Its amazing just what that filter picks up and doesnt allow. I cant even abbreviate words like 'minute' or 'shinehorn'. 

Its definitely the xbox filter. Everytime I go to search my inventory for honey I would try just ho and the text wouldnt appear in the search bar. Trying just H works and trying HON works fine but HO is a no go for xbox apparently.

19 hours ago, Snakeravencat said:

So, I play Xbox version, and when creating a character, I named her 'Hoba'. But, it erased the text every time I put in that name. Tried other names, and they input nirmally. Curious, I left it blank after entering Hoba, and it has apparently named her 'Bobette'.

No clue what to make of this.

As others said.. the filter. It censors random stuff too.. theres a certain wyvern level you cant type (either 165 or 175 something) among other senseless things. 

Between the filter and the damn chat breaking were some of the most annoying game glitches 

Archived