More than 2 instances on dedicated server

krawezyk

Hy, i come to you because i have a dedicated server and i launch 3 maps, TheIsland, Ragnarok and Extinction !

But i can see only two, the two that i lauch first !

It can be TheIsland and Ragna, TheIsland and Extinction, Ragna and Extinction etc..... But i never see the third map as it is launched on the server!

Thanks for your response and sorry for my bad english, i am french !

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, krawezyk said:

Hy, i come to you because i have a dedicated server and i launch 3 maps, TheIsland, Ragnarok and Extinction !

But i can see only two, the two that i lauch first !

It can be TheIsland and Ragna, TheIsland and Extinction, Ragna and Extinction etc..... But i never see the third map as it is launched on the server!

Thanks for your response and sorry for my bad english, i am french !

Êtes-vous sûre qu'ils utilisent tous des ports différents?

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Dedicated_Server_Setup
says "You MUST forward both TCP and UDP for your server to show up on any lists."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TCP_and_UDP_port_numbers
According to this site, 7777 is used by default for Terraria and some other services.
27015 to 27030 are used for steam downloads.

TheIsland :

start ShooterGameServer.exe TheIsland?Port=7777QueryPort=27015?SessionName=FR_THEISLAND_PREGILBERT_NOWIPE?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=papa23031975 -altsavedirectoryname=serveurTheIsland

Extinction :

start ShooterGameServer.exe Extinction?Port=7779?QueryPort=27017?SessionName=FR_EXTINCTION_PREGILBERT_NOWIPE?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=papa23031975 -altsavedirectoryname=serveurextinction

Ragnarok :

start ShooterGameServer.exe Ragnarok?Port=7781?QueryPort=27019?SessionName=FR_RAGNAROK_PREGILBERT_NOWIPE?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=papa23031975 -altsavedirectoryname=serveurRagnarok

Thanks for your time !

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, krawezyk said:

TheIsland :

start ShooterGameServer.exe TheIsland?Port=7777QueryPort=27015?SessionName=FR_THEISLAND_PREGILBERT_NOWIPE?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=papa23031975 -altsavedirectoryname=serveurTheIsland

Extinction :

start ShooterGameServer.exe Extinction?Port=7779?QueryPort=27017?SessionName=FR_EXTINCTION_PREGILBERT_NOWIPE?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=papa23031975 -altsavedirectoryname=serveurextinction

Ragnarok :

start ShooterGameServer.exe Ragnarok?Port=7781?QueryPort=27019?SessionName=FR_RAGNAROK_PREGILBERT_NOWIPE?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=papa23031975 -altsavedirectoryname=serveurRagnarok

Thanks for your time !

Il te manque un point d'interrogation sur la première:

Port=7777QueryPort=27015

Devrait être:

Port=7777?QueryPort=27015

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration says to have altsavedirectoryname as an option with a question mark.

Also try with quotation marks...

start ShooterGameServer.exe "TheIsland?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015?SessionName=FR_THEISLAND_PREGILBERT_NOWIPE?AltSaveDirectoryName=serveurTheIsland?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerAdminPassword=xxxx" -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=papa23031975

Archived