Dzieciak

Few bugs after patch v299.27

Few bugs after patch v299.27

I wonder if this thread is worth creating (do Wildcard team really read this "Bug Reports" section?), but I'll give it a try.

After this insanely big and glitchy patch v299.27, few things doesn't seem to work (not only on Aberration probably).

1. Smithy has a capacity of -1/75. There were such bug with Forge earlier (it had -2/8).

2. Loot crates are glitched - even if I find freshly spawned loot crate on Aberration (timer 80/100 for example), it disappears after only two or three items collected/dropped. I hope I explained it properly. Even with - let's say - 8 items inside a drop, it disintegrates after I pick 2 or 3 of them (despite the timer being even 100/100).

And why I started this topic with such negative attitude? There's a bug with toilet, on which you can seat, do your business, flush, get fertilizer, sit again, make another fertilizer and so on. And it's not being fixed for at least a half of year. Not complaining tho, I don't need a Dung Beetle or compost bin anymore.

• Like 1

As I supposed, nobody from Wildcard really care about community's voice.

But I'll post another reply, probably just to be ignored the same way.

Why there's still a bug with beacons? You didn't manage to fix your previous event (Fear Evolved) and you decided to release another childish patch with turkeys... And of course, you implemented few new bugs, because why not?

Fishing Baskets don't work anymore. You can catch a fish, but after you release it from basket, it disappears totally. Same situation with already tamed fish, when you wish to move it to another body of water. Poof! No sign of your coel. Vanished. No message, no log entry, nothing.

And of course, this new picking-items system with [F] key (to grab all items nearby) doesn't work. Nothing happen nor with [F] key and with holding [E] key and choosing that new option.

Really, instead of making childish, 2+ GB events with multiple "hotfixes" (200+ MB each), just try to not mess your own game even more! Because you can't even release a small time-limited event without breaking few existing features! That's riddiculous!

Edited by Dzieciak
  • Like 1

On October 19, 2019 at 2:59 AM, Dzieciak said:

2. Loot crates are glitched - even if I find freshly spawned loot crate on Aberration (timer 80/100 for example), it disappears after only two or three items collected/dropped. I hope I explained it properly. Even with - let's say - 8 items inside a drop, it disintegrates after I pick 2 or 3 of them (despite the timer being even 100/100).

Instead of moving items from a loot crate one at a time, hit the take all button and move everything into your inventory at once. See if that helps.

We are experiencing the same issue with the beacons, we notice with our beacons that when it gets to just 2 items in the beacon, the beacon will instantly disappear along with the loot left in it.

EDIT: I have found the issue for this happening on our cluster. when we have cryopods and cryofridge engrams disabled it causing the issue I explained above and when we re-added those engrams and the issue stopped happening

Edited by Jonainsde
  • Like 1

Oh my, that's a chunk of useful knowledge. On our server we have those exactly two engrams disabled as well, so I'll try to re-enable them to check if it works for us, too.

Anyways, who would think that disabling some engrams would have such effect on totally-not-related beacons... Well, just random Wildcard stuff, I guess. Code mess level 9,000.

EDIT: That worked! I re-enabled two cryo-engrams and beacons work as intended. Thank you so much for the solution, Jonainsde!

By the way, seeing this mess in ARK coding, I'm afraid that now-broken fish baskets may be related to wearing hide boots or something... You never know.

Edited by Dzieciak