MDwesman

What was the first Dino that killed you in ark

At like level 10 i tamed the 1st sarco i saw.  Had a dodo and dilo too.  Chilling at my lil thatch hut beside the beach at night and suddenly battle music and a dead dodo message.  Ran outside to have a theri kill all 4 of us because it wandered into my camp.  Thus i have a deep hatred for the personal space dinos.  Chals, bears, theris, if you want your personal space then dont walk up to me dumbazzes.  Seriously tho, they need to modify that AI, they should attempt to not walk up to us  either.

• Like 1

Saber tooth, when I first started I changed the settings a lot so I was basically creative, o gave up on that it wasn’t fun, next world I spawned on the centers norther island I believe, next to the dead lava island, and a saber spawned two feet from me, at the time I didn’t know to outrun it in the water, after that in new worlds always dillo, or fall, or raptor. I hate it when you die and have to get your stuff from 6 dillos 

The first Dino that killed me was a theri, that took all my stuff while I was moving camp, I was lucky to get out with some stuff and a raptor. My friend was trying to get on to help but his game wasn’t doing it’s thing. In the end everyone was okay.

Hyaenodon (a damn pack of them) at the beach in the east of Valguero. Was building a house at the cliffs, but those idiots dropped down from the cliff and I had nothing to deal with them. Couldn't get rid if them, died a million times, restarted on another part of the map :D