My Game Keeps Crashing

So hey wassup guys, as you have read in the title, my game keeps crashing. Sure I know it's a frequent problem with mobile games and stuff and especially with a game like Ark. But I'm pretty sure that it crashing once every 5 minutes isn't how it's supposed to go.

I can easily tolerate Ark crashing once every 30 minutes or so. But every 5 minutes? Definetley not. There's times that right when i go in 30 seconds later it crashes again. I have already had these problem before so I watched a few videos about this and apparently the solution was to do something like a hard reset or something like that (don't exactly remember how it's called). So I tried it and it actually worked for some time! But then after about 2 weeks my game started crashing frequently again =(.

I tried doing the hard reset thing again but it doesn't seem to work. It kinda extended the periods of times between crashes but it was still annoying. And now it went to crashing every 2-5 minutes. 
It is extremely annoying, I hate it, and I want it to get fixed, but I don't know how.

If anyone knows can you please let me know? I have an apple iPad.

And if your request for me is to just stop playing the game my answer is a big fat NO! I love Ark and I will never quit on it. So if you're here to tell me that than don't even bother commenting and just head to the next topic.

Here's some information about my iPad...

Software Version: 12.4.1

Model Name: iPad (6th Generation)

iPad 6th Generation is the iPad 2018 Version, where it‘s normal to have a lots of crashes. If you run too fast through the Ark map, you see that your iPad has somehow big problems to render the whole stuff, and then it crashes. Ark uses a lot of capacity.

For that reason I bought a newer version.

Why not upgrading to iPadOS 13? Perhaps it is smoother then.

Archived