Character not transferring to Boss Arena

Aushegun

So my buddy was doing Boss battles on Valguero today. He would do the battle, then wait for the cool down timer to end, then do it again. He was set to begin his 5th battle, when only his dinos transferred to the boss arena, he character was left standing on the OB.  (there was no one else on the server, and he was standing right next to the OB access panel)

Has anyone ever heard of this bug before, and is there something specific  that triggers it? Or is is a brand new thing?

Needles to say, he is not happy about losing all of his bred rexs, yuty and ASC saddles

50 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Been around forever. So many different factors at play. Ive personally had it happen a few times myself. He could've been standing on a rex toe, metal obelisk pad piece, in inventory, just jumped or crouched etc.. so many ways this glitch gets triggered. Its been around since boss arenas were a thing

Yep, the dumbest way I've seen is the player is positioned right but a Rex poops just as the teleporting starts.

That's the worse way since you can't control that at all.

3 hours ago, Aushegun said:

So my buddy was doing Boss battles on Valguero today. He would do the battle, then wait for the cool down timer to end, then do it again. He was set to begin his 5th battle, when only his dinos transferred to the boss arena, he character was left standing on the OB.  (there was no one else on the server, and he was standing right next to the OB access panel)

Has anyone ever heard of this bug before, and is there something specific  that triggers it? Or is is a brand new thing?

Needles to say, he is not happy about losing all of his bred rexs, yuty and ASC saddles

Not surprising that this bug still exists considering you can't even get the full reward from bosses on multiplayer servers because theres another bug that completely breaks the ability for survivors to unlock the boss dossiers when they kill bosses.

7 hours ago, Aushegun said:

yeah, we had it happen, 3 of us got left behind on the boss battle, but our rexs went in, luckly it was a multi-tribe boss fight, so 3 members still got sucked into the arena, only 1 guy didn't have anyone in there for his rex, so the battle was only shy 1 rex.

6 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Yep, the dumbest way I've seen is the player is positioned right but a Rex poops just as the teleporting starts.

That's the worse way since you can't control that at all.

actually you can just like your player, hop on your rex, and hit that plus key same as player, if rex, or other dino your on, is going to poo soon, it forces them to do the deed.

Archived