Recent changes to creative mode

Gunnsen

Recent changes to creative mode

Hey hey, 

me and some other server operators noted that there has been a change to the creative mode. Our admins were always able to use all engrams in creative mode, now all the hidden ones are unavailable. We do not know why that was changed as anyone able to use the cheat to activate creative mode is also able to spawn in any structure, but that change just made planning events and building community areas pretty tedious.

Is there any chance that the changes will be reverted? Maybe this even is a bug?! 

Best regards, 

Gunnsen

• 3 weeks later...

All engrams that are hidden in config are no longer available in Creative Mode. We tested this on different clusters, this was confirmed to me by a lot of other server providers. If you add i.e.

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Nanny_C",EngramLevelRequirement=9999,EngramPointsCost=9999,EngramHidden=True,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

to your config the S+ Nanny will be blocked for all players AND for creative mode (previously it was only blocked for players). You can still set a level requirement to i.e. 999 and do not hide the engram, but that is a dirty workaround imo.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived