Wanting to transfer off the cluster!

Outbox

I have a tribe built up on “NA-PVP-CrossPlayOfficial-Extinction962-(v790.20)“ I have talked about the server transfer being locked again and again, I want to know if there’s anyway I could get help in possibly transferring completely off the cluster with my dinos an a handful of materials, like as a “one time transfer” I want to build on a non-cross-play and just play on a normal official but want to take things with me, is this at all possible? Sense we are stuck on this server as of right now, I want to take my adventure to a regular official server WITH my dinos!

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Outbox said:

I have a tribe built up on “NA-PVP-CrossPlayOfficial-Extinction962-(v790.20)“ I have talked about the server transfer being locked again and again, I want to know if there’s anyway I could get help in possibly transferring completely off the cluster with my dinos an a handful of materials, like as a “one time transfer” I want to build on a non-cross-play and just play on a normal official but want to take things with me, is this at all possible? Sense we are stuck on this server as of right now, I want to take my adventure to a regular official server WITH my dinos!

You will have to start fresh. There is no transfers between clusters.

35 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

You will have to start fresh. There is no transfers between clusters.

That’s why I’m trying to ask if there’s a way to make a one time thing with someone who can, sense we’re locked out of the server as it is right now I have to make a new character anyway cause ext 962 transfers are locked and have been for months now!

Archived