pvp PVP Official Cross Play Xbox/PC NA servers

Sotz

PVP Official Cross Play Xbox/PC NA servers

Hi all,

We have played 3 years on Xbox official PVP and we just started playing cross play Official PVP NA a month ago.

We started playing on Valguero 1121, but one day, 2 man from the tribe “RISK” named Tranzparent and I am Brian raided us without any reason. They tell us that they want to test our defense. They are Alpha on this server and I saw them talk with other, they think they are god and talk to other like they were stupid. 

So we leaved this server and start on the center. 1 week later, a tribe named Spino raided us, and told us that they are friend with Tranzparent(RISK). So I understand they have an alliance. We didnt troll anybody and we do our thing so I dont understand why they really want our head. Maybe they see how we build fast so they are afraid?

We didnt made any raid at this time, we just wanted to lvl up to 100 and make good generation of dino. I understand that is PVP and it’s the game, but we did nothing wrong and this alliance want to raid us now. I asked them the name of their alliance and never get a reply.

My question is, there is any other alliance in those servers cross play PvP NA? If yes, can we joint your server? We will be up to defend when they will come raid, we can help with anything that we can do.

Thanks for your time and reading!

• 7 months later...

Archived