infinite upload limit

QuintenMC

45 minutes ago, QuintenMC said:

interesting as there are 7 mods all of wich i checked and none have this setting

I could be wrong, that's why I phrased the answer the way I did. At this point I think the best idea is for you to ask on your unofficial server and see if they can tell you the answer.

Also, when you get the answer please share it here, this would be something that is good to know.

There is a top limit due to an inherent failure in the coding that corrupts the cluster file over a certain number of items, however I have mine adjusted on our cluster and can tell you it works perfectly. Add the below to your start up command (adjust accordingly).

?TributeItemExpirationSeconds=31536000?TributeDinoExpirationSeconds=31536000?TributeCharacterExpirationSeconds=31536000?MaxTributeDinos=250?MaxTributeItems=150

The above will set maximum items to 150 and max dinos to 250 and nothing will expire for a year. You can go VERY slightly higher (273 and 154 are the theoretical maximum) but I don't recommend it as you will end up with corrupted cluster files if you upload beyond a set level on either and they are unrecoverable at that point.

Archived