achievements Unobtainable achievement

O76

Unobtainable achievement

Hey,

Since adding the new HLN-A explorer notes, I think the Perfect Explorer achievement is now unobtainable without the Genesis DLC. Otherwise I have no issue with this, but the achievement was already released with the Title Update and I was going for all the achievements. Unfortunately, I cannot purchase the DLC at the moment. My question is: Is there any chance to either 1) remove the three HLN-A notes to be required for the achievement or 2) make the notes somehow obtainable without the DLC?

Cheers,
O76

2 hours ago, NoisyRatty said:

I got the dlc and ,cant get the achievement anyway,  I have all the notes and all the boss dossiers but I have a blank spot at the dinos note near the rex and but idk if it's that becouse I got them all

Interesting. I just got the dossiers and there were no blank spots. Between which two dinos was the blank spot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 1:53 AM, Onimusha759 said:

The note trophies are tied only to the islands notes.  You do not need notes from SE, Ab, or extinction to get the ps4/xbox achievement or the  skins associated with them.  Actually every trophy except the guardians of the center are obtained solely from the island.

Well the new HLN-A notes aka discoveries are located on the island, but you can't discover them without having a Mini-HLNA with you and you don't have access to Mini-HLNA if you didn't buy the Genesis DLC, which indeed makes "Perfect Explorer" unobtainable without the new DLC, or maybe there is another bug...

unobtainables-notes.png

4 hours ago, TheFluffPlayer said:

Well the new HLN-A notes aka discoveries are located on the island, but you can't discover them without having a Mini-HLNA with you and you don't have access to Mini-HLNA if you didn't buy the Genesis DLC, which indeed makes "Perfect Explorer" unobtainable without the new DLC, or maybe there is another bug...

unobtainables-notes.png

None of the dlc is required for that achievement.  You only need helena's, rockwell's, yin's, and nerva's notes from the island.  This includes the dossiers, unless theyve oversighted it with the patch that added these notes.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 10:48 PM, Ersguterengel said:

Sadly my PS4 Pro crashes after using the Giveallexplorernotes command without unlocking all the note trophies (just up to the 30% trophy), any ideas?

After restart all notes are visable but no more trophies unlocked...

I have the same problem except it gave me up to the 70% explorer notes but no other trophies

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived