NA. 24/7 **PVE** server set to pvp.18+. The Center. NON prim. FRESH 12/4/16

14 hours ago, Twokay said:

Can I join your server as a Solo PvP Player? I'm going to be starting to do reviews on the site to help new users find the best Player Dedicated Servers for them to play on.

Gamertag: Twokay The Damu

Please send me a message when you add me so I can add your Gamertag. Thanks.

we can chat in about 3hrs. I am at work right now. I only work half a day on Fridays.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28 March 2016 at 2:31 PM, bittererbobdob said:

we are on THE CENTER.

THE WHOLE MAP IS PVE AT ALL TIMES, unless there is a pvp event going on in that location.

if your interested in having fun and not having to worry if you base will be destroyed while your gone, or you work for a living, then keep reading. if your someone who likes to raid whenever, then stop reading.

I am the owner and theres only one admin "The Admin Is On". that is my other account. my player account dose not have admin power.

this server is a PVE server that is set to pvp. there will be weekly events for pvp matches. there are 10 active people on the server. only character downloads are allowed.

tribe limit is set to 5. your allowed one base, not counting the dodo raid base(see below for dodo raids). this helps with lag. building random crap will not be tolerated. if you need to build a bed to respawn somewhere then respawn and destroy the bed and foundation. STAY AWAY FROM TROPICAL NORTH ISLAND, the ping goes to 255 there and crashes the server. don't know why. there is nothing there. and do not place catapults, they are still bugged. your allowed 1 building that is at most 10x10x6 and 2 buildings that are 5x5x5 and one 3x3x2 green house. no more than 6 behemoth gate.

sunday dodo raids are  6-10:30 east coast U.S. we don't do dodo raids every week. I try to mix it up a little.

rules for dodo raids.

each tribe is to tame a dodo and put it in a base on the island where the raids take place (blue oblisk). your base is to be made out of wood and wood only. I have specific dinos and weapons and armor that are allowed. they are on notes in chests at the community center. i add more each week. if your interested I can explain this more through xbox chat. whatever you bring to this island will die or be looted. total destruction is allowed. winner gets to pick a mastercraft blueprint of there choice or 160 dino. 2nd gets journyman, and 3rd gets apprentice. more to come.

daily/weekly events, weeklys are WED 8:30 pm est.

dino fights are SAT 10:00 pm east coast U.S. time.

fight club, dino vs player, player vs player, dino vs dino. races. i also spawn in high lvl wild dinos (200-500). i spawn them in random locations and tell the server where abouts they are. if no one gets them in 2-3 days i go and get them myself.

I have put in place a way to buy high level ascendant blue prints and items. once a week XUR (The Admin Is On) will come to the community center. you will be able to buy anything from him as far as weapons and armor and saddles go. 100 sauropod vertebrae gets you an ascendant item, 100 rex arms gets you a mastercraft item, and 100 argy talons will get you a journeyman item. 200 of all those plus 200 rhino horns and 200 teeth (1000 total) gets you any blue print you want.

tame  100

xp      8.0

harvest health     .1

harvest respawn     0.0

hatching  90

mating interval   0.0

baby food         0.0

dino health         .22

dino melee        .33

dino food drain     4.9 (makes taming faster)

dino weight     3.0

dino harvest      3.8

player harvest    2.0

player weight stat   3.0

player stam/water/food drain     0

long days short nights

more to come later.

if this peaks your interest post below. i'll send you a party invite around 7:00 est U.S.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT: for those that stick around, you will have first access to the rented server if they come out with them. we will all start fresh, no transfer at all.

Can I join? 

Gt Max DevilZz

4 hours ago, khagen95 said:

Im in japan bro... deployed just tryin to play, that's like 2 am here.. I can do like 5pm EST?

54 minutes ago, Afluffyteddybear said:

Ok I'm cool with that

sorry guys. im busy outside. i'll get you both around 6pm est if that's fine. if you havint send friend request to me. xbox GT is same as forum GT.

Archived