13.45mb update - no version number no details.

caleb68

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

No one will reallly know will they?  I  will say however that after the patch, if my internet drops now, Ark Instantly closes.

Well we will know because if Steam loses connectivity and ARK doesn't instantly close then we know that patch fixed the issue.

However, I tested my internet connection, and when I pulled the plug I got the lost connection message on Ark and then when I clicked ok Ark closed.

Although that's not really a problem compared to the instant closure when Steam loses connectivity.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

Well we will know because if Steam loses connectivity and ARK doesn't instantly close then we know that patch fixed the issue.

However, I tested my internet connection, and when I pulled the plug I got the lost connection message on Ark and then when I clicked ok Ark closed.

Although that's not really a problem compared to the instant closure when Steam loses connectivity.

yeah i use to get the connection box, but for some reason im not,  after patch my internet dropped twice,  perhaps it didn't noticed that the internet dropped before steam did and just did the insta-close from that instead, if you pulled the plug and got the connection message then im guessing that may very well be the case then.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, caleb68 said:

yeah i use to get the connection box, but for some reason im not,  after patch my internet dropped twice,  perhaps it didn't noticed that the internet dropped before steam did and just did the insta-close from that instead, if you pulled the plug and got the connection message then im guessing that may very well be the case then.

But if we're still going to lose connection to Ark everytime Steam loses connectivity, which has been a lot recently, it's not going to be any fun.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:29 AM, GP said:

But if we're still going to lose connection to Ark everytime Steam loses connectivity, which has been a lot recently, it's not going to be any fun.

well today steam dropped on me and ark still closed out faster then you could blink a eye at it, so the patch didn't fix that problem.

Archived