Random Crashes No Message No Warnings

Moshman87

Random Crashes No Message No Warnings

so since the patch on 10-10-19 i have been getting multiple random crashes with no warning or message, game will be running fine then just close basically with no error messages or freezing.
does it on single player and on servers, its basically unplayable at the moment as i can not commit to do anything as i will either log back in dead on multiplayer or log back in 15 minutes behind on single player.
anybody else having this issue or know the solution?

heres the error i pulled from reliability log

Source
UE4-ShooterGame

Summary
APPCRASH

Date
‎16/‎10/‎2019 20:55

Status
Report sent

Description
The application crashed while running the game
Faulting Application Path:    D:/Program Files (x86)/steamapps/common/ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ShooterGame.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
Application Name:    UE4-ShooterGame
Application Version:    4.5.1.0
Application Timestamp:    5d9fcc9d
Fault Module Name:    KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version:    10.0.18362.418
Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000
Exception Code:    00000001
Exception Offset:    000000000003A839
Commandline:    ! -CULTURE=en!AssertLog="Ensure condition failed: !bHasBeenCreated [File:H:\Trunk\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\ActorComponent.cpp] [Line: 778] ##"
BranchBaseDir:    UE4!D:/Program Files (x86)/steamapps/common/ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/!Game!0
OS Version:    10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID:    2057

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID:    4bc9cb15a623d646fcca1324be36a9cb (2074491626888538571)

if the game suddenly just closes out, no rhyme or reason, the most likely thing that happened is the steam network connection dropped out, be it for 30 seconds or longer.  Yesterday everyone got booted from their games the same way due to steam dropping its connection, It was really weird getting back into ark, looking at the server list and seeing almost every server with zero players, and a few with 1.

Wildcard said they are working on something to keep it from just closing the game out on people, but I donno if they will be able to, if steam totally drops out, doesn't really matter what game your in, it forces them shut.

Archived