Dino Leash Bug

Walker

Damn that sucks, Ive had a dino leash at my water pen for ages and never had that problem but I also never move the leash, just deactivate and reactivate when necessary.

I did have a basilo disappear out of a cryopod before and a GM replaced it for me so I would put in a ticket for it. Hopefully you recorded the incident or took pictures or something.

26 minutes ago, Walker said:

Dino Leash Bug

Hey ARK happened again!  Was getting my basilo's ready for breeding and moved my dino leash.  All 12 basilo's killed when pulled into the air.  Has anyone else had that happen when using dino leash for water dino's?

What setting were they on? That was a silly thing to do :P

I usually deactivate the leash, place a new one, move the dinos, check for padlocks, if missing deactivate and activate, then pick up the old leash.   When having dino's on follow who reached the end of the leash line, they just stopped like if they ran into a wall.  frustrated me a few times cause leash and having them on follow, but just hopped on them then moved them to the location.

1 hour ago, Walker said:

I've used the dino leash at water pen since it came out and moved them alot, but this time the basilo's went airborn and died.  They were on neutral if you think that matters.   No other water dino's followed them airborn thank goodness.

I should preface by saying i meant it was silly they killed themselves, not you using / taking the leash. Ill edit it

1 hour ago, Walker said:

So if you know anyone selling basilo's, I am looking to purchase a breeding pair.

Which platform? Many factors here. You're a full member so just go to the trade section. If its PC I highly suggest @BertNoobians

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

I should preface by saying i meant it was silly they killed themselves, not you using / taking the leash. Ill edit it

Which platform? Many factors here. You're a full member so just go to the trade section. If its PC I highly suggest @BertNoobians

yes, I've placed a post to purchase on trading forums, PC  - pve legacy... old player who didn't want to move...

Archived