DylanL272

DylanL272

Hey, I own a Nitrado server and me and a few friends have been playing on it for the map Ragnarok. I was just wondering if there was a way I could upload characters and dinos to the obelisk change the map to Aberration and then go tame some dinos there because we wanted to get some other dinos, afterwards would we be able to go back to our original server with all our bases?

5 minutes ago, DylanL272 said:

Yea i knew you could do that I just I don't want to pay for a whole new server, is there no way that I can do it without running a cluster?

Talking to Nitrado support will give you a definitive answer. Waiting for someone on this site who has done it or attempted to do it to then respond seems like a long about way to get an answer.

From what I remember you can upload dinos and character then switch mqps and download them but I don't know what happens to your stuff on the other map.

You could always save the server, try it, and if it doesn't work just reload that server save too. I never tried it so asking the support team on Nitrado will get you the best help. The 3 times I needed to contact them they helped me resilve the issue and quickly.

Archived