Question for Wildcard

(Not sure again cuz i cant tell which form i should post on cuz im stupid)

Also srry i haven't ben playing ark for a few weeks I wanted to take a massive break from playing the xbox and I think it helped me a lot but to my main question.

Its about the sponsored mods. I have a few questions about it since I haven't seen many people talk about to due to Fear Evolved coming soon. Here are my Questions

• When are the mod coming out?
  • Is there a chance that some the PC, Xbox or PS4 will have to wait longer like how Xbox had to wait for Valguero longer than the PS4 and PC?
  • Will it affect the wait for Genesis?

These are all of my questions

P.S please get this to LoadedCrysis.

If this does get to you Wildcard and Loaded..I hope you can provide some good answers! :D

3 hours ago, mishastar12 said:

Question for Wildcard

Also srry i haven't ben playing ark for a few weeks I wanted to take a massive break from playing the xbox and I think it helped me a lot but to my main question.

Its about the sponsored mods. I have a few questions about it since I haven't seen many people talk about to due to Fear Evolved coming soon. Here are my Questions

• Is there a chance that some the PC, Xbox or PS4 will have to wait longer like how Xbox had to wait for Valguero longer than the PS4 and PC?

If this does get to you Wildcard and Loaded..I hope you can provide some good answers! :D

What does loaded crysis have to do with anything? Hes that dumb clickbait youtuber isnt he?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mishastar12 said:

Question for Wildcard

The sponsored mods are already available for PC single player and private servers. Whether any of them become official or not is unknown and not likely to happen any time soon tbh.

Again, none of the current sponsored mods are being made official, so no platform is waiting for anything at this point.

And for your last bullet point, no sponsored mods won't affect Genesis.

Not sure why you want to get the info to LoadedCrysis, often is info he provides is wrong.

Oh I know exactly how you can find it out.

First, get a liter of water. Then, take 5 tablespoons of salt and stir it into the water. Then go to your PC and pour the water onto it. This should supercharge your PC and give you access to the secret internets, which you can access by clicking the big blue "E" on your desktop (E stands for extraordinary). Then, type in your question and you should get the answer.

If you don't have access to water, you can alternatively put your PC into the microwave oven for 5 minutes.