Diehardtoxic

I really need help :(

So, I like the new dino deinonychus, right? well, when i go to spawn it, it will not spawn. I’ve used 3 different spawn commands and 2 egg spawn commands and none of them will work. Also, whenever i go to Valugero, they also will not spawn. I’ve waited 4 real time hours and still, no Deinonychus. 

ALSO

this is a totally different topic but when i go to spawn my alpha fire wyvern (from an obelisk) it crashes my game. All my other dino’s are fine when i spawn them. 

2 hours ago, Diehardtoxic said:

So, I like the new dino deinonychus, right? well, when i go to spawn it, it will not spawn. I’ve used 3 different spawn commands and 2 egg spawn commands and none of them will work. Also, whenever i go to Valugero, they also will not spawn. I’ve waited 4 real time hours and still, no Deinonychus. 

ALSO

this is a totally different topic but when i go to spawn my alpha fire wyvern (from an obelisk) it crashes my game. All my other dino’s are fine when i spawn them. 

If you are missing one single character (including spaces) in the following console commands, they will do nothing!

Tested this code from the Wiki on PC singleplayer:

adminCheat spawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Uberraptor/Deinonychus_Character_BP.Deinonychus_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35

It spawns in a level 35 Deinonychus, wild.

I then added the pipe-character (this character --->  |   ) to the end with no spaces and put "doTame" on the end, like so:

adminCheat spawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Uberraptor/Deinonychus_Character_BP.Deinonychus_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35|doTame

It spawned a perfect TE tamed level 35, which tames out to level 52.  This is not using the command "forceTame," but the command "doTame."  That worked for me.  Let it be known that the "|doTame" command-addition only works to auto-tame the summoned dino if you are looking at the area the summoned dino will spawn.  Think of it this way:  "doTame" tames whatever is in your cursor.  So, the dead-center of the screen.  If you are (as an example) staring straight down, adding "|doTame" will not actually tame the creature you spawn because it will spawn the creature inside the mesh.

I then tried to write my own spawn command using the "gmSummon" command with the slim understanding I have of how the command works.  I entered the following:

adminCheat gmSummon "Deinonychus_Character_BP_C" 120

The above command should spawn in a level 120 wild Deinonychus and in the same instant, perfect-tame it to level 180.  It functioned in this exact way!

This command also spawns in a wild Deinonychus of random level:

summon Deinonychus_Character_BP_C

You can add the pipe-character to the above command to summon a Deinonychus of random level and instantly tame it too, which would look like this:

summon Deinonychus_Character_BP_C|doTame

Which again will spawn in a Deinonychus of random level and tames it with 100% effectiveness.

I hope this helps!  And about the Alpha situation, Alphas are not written as tamable in the code of unmodded ARK, so it is probably a conflict with that.  You'll just have to spawn a new Alpha Wyvern on Valguero, or whatever server you want to be on unless you are using a modded Alpha variant.  If so, you'll have to look into the specific mod, but you are on xbox so I don't think that is the case!  As a rule of thumb, expect weird behavior (concerning crashes, despawns, glitches, and failed downloads) from any creature that you HAVE to forceTame.  I am not guaranteeing that a forceTamed creature will definitely cause these things, I am simply saying don't be surprised if it happens!