Quetlz Foundation Weirdness

RMBTFriedRice

So, months ago, I had placed foundations on my Quetlz using the sink method. I’ve had no problem flying with it. Today, I jumped on my Quetlz and was surprised to see that the Quetlz platform dislodge itself from the foundation structures and the foundation structures are hovering in midair without supports. What in tarnation! ?

I seem to be having weird things happen to me since the update. Crypod issues, disappearing Dino’s after depodding, increased random disconnects, and a tribemate reporting that his Dino’s have been coming out of cryopods with sickness (even though they weren’t before podding and with waiting on the timer). 

AE245ECD-3CE2-47BA-AB07-FCFCF535B977.jpeg

2 hours ago, RMBTFriedRice said:

So, months ago, I had placed foundations on my Quetlz using the sink method. I’ve had no problem flying with it. Today, I jumped on my Quetlz and was surprised to see that the Quetlz platform dislodge itself from the foundation structures and the foundation structures are hovering in midair without supports. What in tarnation! ?

I seem to be having weird things happen to me since the update. Crypod issues, disappearing Dino’s after depodding, increased random disconnects, and a tribemate reporting that his Dino’s have been coming out of cryopods with sickness (even though they weren’t before podding and with waiting on the timer). 

AE245ECD-3CE2-47BA-AB07-FCFCF535B977.jpeg

Simply leave render and come back. Day 1 quetz issue

40 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Yep. Happens sometimes. If it happens again, go ahead and fly the quetz away a little bit then dismount and walk into the missing area. It'll essentially teleport you to the area that you "lost" that section. Lol. It's trippy.

i remember when it happened to almost every built-on platform quetz

but yes: simply derender and come back :D

Archived