Fear Evolved 3

GP

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2019 at 5:07 AM, caleb68 said:

I thought during the Fear Evolved event that alphas were suppose to spawn as skeleton dinos and not have a additional 5% chance of actually being a skeleton dino? you think about that thats like a 0.03% chance of a alpha being a skeleton dino, kinda really kills the whole feeling of a Fear Evolved event doesn't it?

Yeh, the bone dinos are way too rare on spawning i agree on that. But not all alphas spawn as a bone. 

23 minutes ago, Luewen said:

Yeh, the bone dinos are way too rare on spawning i agree on that. But not all alphas spawn as a bone. 

actually the only alphas i've seen during the event myself have been bone, frankly those are the only bone ones i've seen sense patch, and only raptors at that.  But even then, in 14hrs game play today and going out about every hour to collect meat for the babies I have been raising, I only found 3 alpha raptors, thats pretty slim picking, the bone dinos are way to rare on the island if you ask me.  My tribemate got frustrated and gave up on getting any of the event items, he hasn't found a single bone dino the entire time he's been playing the event.  With getting the three Alpha raptors and a stack of bones that a friendly tribe gave to me for giving them 150k hide a few weeks ago, I was able to get my tribemate the emotes, so he'll be suprised when he comes on next.

24 minutes ago, JNoble said:

In my case, at least, the patch seems to have fixed the event. More event colored Dinos are spawning and I've finally found the skeleton Dinos... 2 trikes, 2 Carnos, and an alpha raptor in a relatively short period of time.

yeah, i'll give the patch that much, there do seem to be abit more event dinos popping up, but the white ones with red highlights, those seem like something you'd see in a oh... i donno ... chrismas event then a halloween one, least thats my thought.  I have yet to see one dino yet that I want to tame though.  Last I was on Valguero there were still a ton of raptors everywhere, and people were complaining about constant crashing on it, hopefully the devs can fix that soon, sense it was the event that caused the issue there in the first place.  The Event still has issues though, i.e. the dodorex is to spawn every 3 ingame days, but on our island sever, its been spawning every 3, 6 or 9 days rather then every 3. likewise, the above mentioned, bone dino spawns are way too rare, and valguero is still experiencing issues.  It is better, but still problems.

2 hours ago, Oretel said:

We run off a G-portal server

most the game servers either have a area where you can edit the command line to add it in, or a selection for it.  I don't have any experience with G-portal so sadly I wouldn't be much help there.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

most the game servers either have a area where you can edit the command line to add it in, or a selection for it.  I don't have any experience with G-portal so sadly I wouldn't be much help there.

Ah no worries thank you for the response i will fiddle with what i can and see if we can gfet this event going xD

3 minutes ago, Tuophysis said:

My game is glitching big time. It's quite sad. I use the set time command to 00:00 to make sure that the dodorex is defo here, but no matter how many times I use it, I don't get the message saying the dodorex is here. I am so sad, is there anyway to fix this

It spawns when it turns midnight, if you set the time to midnight, it doesn't turn midnight. I think. Set the time to 23:59 instead.

Also it only spawns on the island.

31 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

It spawns when it turns midnight, if you set the time to midnight, it doesn't turn midnight. I think. Set the time to 23:59 instead.

Also it only spawns on the island

Wierdly though, I have done this many times before and it always said that the dodorex was here, but now, it doesn't.i will try what you said though. Thing is as well, is that if o used it 3 times, I would be in day 3, but using it 3 times now just keeps me on day 1

3 minutes ago, Tuophysis said:

Wierdly though, I have done this many times before and it always said that the dodorex was here, but now, it doesn't.i will try what you said though. Thing is as well, is that if o used it 3 times, I would be in day 3, but using it 3 times now just keeps me on day 1

That's sort of the same thing. The 'set time' command doesn't move the game forward, it just changes the time of the day to the time specified. So instead of moving to the beginning of the next day, it moves back to the beginning of the current day.

18 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

That's sort of the same thing. The 'set time' command doesn't move the game forward, it just changes the time of the day to the time specified. So instead of moving to the beginning of the next day, it moves back to the beginning of the current day

But that wasn't how it worked before. I know that for a fact. If I used it 3 times I went forward 3 days.

8 minutes ago, Tuophysis said:

But that wasn't how it worked before. I know that for a fact. If I used it 3 times I went forward 3 days.

How long ago before? This is how it's been for me for a very long time.

Not sure if it's relevant, but I play on the pc. I didn't think it would be different for other platforms but it might be I guess.

The event is lackluster I guess. Colors are blandand feel more like Thanksgiving than Halloween, but that's just a personal preference. I've found a few skeleton dinos, but overall they are rare. And the spooky piles are kind of random, sometimes it's almost impossible to find and others their in groups of 20 etc. And we still get the alerts about the dodorex but I have yet to see it. 

Overall its eh on the event side, but loving the 2x breeding, but I'm a breeder so speaks for itself. Using the event to clear out my backlog of babies that have been piling up more than anything just due to the rarity of the event items. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived