Fear Evolved 3

GP

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hyped for this years Fear Evolved event but... now its becoming very disappointing....

• Valguero is still crashing every 5 minutes for us.  Can't even do anything, im sure its still the same problem tooo many freaking raptors on the map. 
  • The island map we got 1 norification of the Dodorex spawning and leaving sense the patch, now no messages sense.
  • On restart The Island had a nice bit of bone dinos on it, but now a few in game days have past, no one can find any bone dinos anymore.
  •  Don't know if items vanishing on server restart is actually fixed as the Valguero server isn't even stable enough for anyone to play now.

I donno… this makes me think back to when the whole neighbor hood use to decorate their lawns for the kids to come through and trick-or-treat, then one year, it just stopped, no one did the decorations anymore, left their porch lights off, and the kids were left with only the local stores to go trick-or-treat at...  That's how this makes me feel, there is the event but, you can't do anything with it.

1 hour ago, Luewen said:

Its a 5% change of spawning instead of alpha. And alphas already have 5% change of spawning so can calculate its not often that bone ones spawn.

1 hour ago, Luewen said:

So whats the problem? Its a normal alpha carno.

I thought during the Fear Evolved event that alphas were suppose to spawn as skeleton dinos and not have a additional 5% chance of actually being a skeleton dino? you think about that thats like a 0.03% chance of a alpha being a skeleton dino, kinda really kills the whole feeling of a Fear Evolved event doesn't it?

Is there any place where the skeletals spawn besides carno island on The Island? In the last 2 days (8-10 hours played) I've only seen 5 of them on carno island (2 Rexes, 2 Carnos and 1 Raptor)... And yeah, the candy corn-drops are really really bad! Free veggie cakes and soups are ok, but berries and meat? Come on! :D

I think we can all realistically realize what Wildcard did with this event, instead of just canceling the Halloween event since they have their entire team working on delaying genesis and making more broken DLC, they just used the old code related to Fear Evolved 2 and pushed it out hoping that it wasn't going to conflict with three years of poor patchwork and DLC without breaking it.  I'm pretty sure they just panicked when they realized they were going to delay genesis like they do with every DLC, and didn't want the criticism that they skipped Fear Evolved for the third year in a row.

I mean, the skins are cool, and I'm glad I got to fight the Dodorex, but it's not really worth them killing all of their Valguero servers and costing people hours of their lives lost to rollbacks and crashes.

11 hours ago, Jimoffipc said:

Fear Evolved 3 is Trash

So happy that today comes the Patch for the Event! And what Happens? Nothing...

what’s the point of the Event on Valguero? Still Raptor Overspawn, No Ice Wyvern, No Respawn Event Dinos, No Skelleton Dinos! The only Fear that bring the Event to me is How Bad all this works! 

Plenty of skeletal dinos on the official valguero server i play on. ice wyverns too. only thing missing is dodorex.

2 hours ago, RipRavage said:

I mean, the skins are cool, and I'm glad I got to fight the Dodorex, but it's not really worth them killing all of their Valguero servers and costing people hours of their lives lost to rollbacks and crashes.

Killing all their valguero servers? how so? we had a raptor overspawn problem. wasnt a big problem for anyone on the official im on. I'm one of the last people to defend wildcard but what you say is nonsense.

2 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

Killing all their valguero servers? how so? we had a raptor overspawn problem. wasnt a big problem for anyone on the official im on. I'm one of the last people to defend wildcard but what you say is nonsense.

the majority of valguero servers weren't so lucky, my server was crashing every 5-10 minutes due to the raptor over spawning.

2 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

Plenty of skeletal dinos on the official valguero server i play on. ice wyverns too. only thing missing is dodorex.

Seems different servers are having different spawn rates from what I can tell, but there isn't any rhyme or reason to it as they are all using the same settings, some glitch somewhere in the fear evolved coding i'd imagine.

Agree, FE3 is a dissapointment.

No special trees anymore,

No dodorex or dodowyvern or zombiedodos on most of the maps..

Most of the colors are bland and from the same standart base of colors..

All the pumpkins,scarecrows,thombstones are not interesting, old and not useful.

Candycorn Drops are useless and also buggy.

The only good thing is 2x breeding (but new people dont have anything to raise, so they were left behind and with no taming 2x)

Servers still lag, just a little bit more now :)

1 hour ago, Spiral3 said:

I'm getting tons of event dino colors on my Val server but they're all lvl 50 or lower XD.  Still, some pretty cool colors.  Some are green and purples, some are navy blue, and some have your orange/yellow candy corn colors.

can still breed those low levels with high levels to pass colors :) sadly i haven't seen very many nice event colors except on terror birds, parasaurs and bucks :(

Archived