Fear Evolved 3

GP

• Volunteer Moderator
19 minutes ago, Tuophysis said:

Now that I think of it, a few more question as well. Can zombie dodos spawn on there own

Do dodo wyverns spawn on island ?

Are gravryards the spooky piles or something completely different

Do zombie dodos and dodo rexes spawn at graveyards?

Zomdodo's only spawn with the DodoRex.

Dodo Wyvern only spawns on Scorched Earth.

Graveyards were in the original Fear Evolved, not this one, so if people say graveyard then that means the gravestone spooky pile.

DodoRex spawn I think is in random locations. The first one that spawned on my server was at 8 43 which oddly enough located it in the middle of the sea. ?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tuophysis said:

Also, just to add, i found a alpha raptor but it wasn’t skeletal. THis a glitch? Sorry that i don’t know much, this is my first fear evolved and I am super excited

They are supposed to all be skeletons. However, I've seen this happen before when the event launched without doing a dino wipe first.

So I played around with the event last night on the Island in SP... I got plenty of spooky piles with the gravestones, pumpkins, and scarecrows, but I cannot find a skeleton Dino to save my life. I looked everywhere... nothing. I did a Dino wipe, thinking that might help, and now it seems like there's hardly anything spawning at all. Areas that are normally teaming with spawns, have nothing. The spooky piles are still popping up though.

I flew out to Carno island and there wasn't a single Dino on the entire island except for a solo pelagornis.

WTH?

I'll try playing tonight on our private server (vs. SP) and see if the experience is any different.

1 hour ago, JNoble said:

So I played around with the event last night on the Island in SP... I got plenty of spooky piles with the gravestones, pumpkins, and scarecrows, but I cannot find a skeleton Dino to save my life. I looked everywhere... nothing. I did a Dino wipe, thinking that might help, and now it seems like there's hardly anything spawning at all. Areas that are normally teaming with spawns, have nothing. The spooky piles are still popping up though.

I flew out to Carno island and there wasn't a single Dino on the entire island except for a solo pelagornis.

WTH?

I'll try playing tonight on our private server (vs. SP) and see if the experience is any different.

I'm having a similar issue. I did a wipe and then flew around the island looking for event colors... I found one orange moschops in half an hour of looking. Didn't see a single skele dino. I found the OCCASIONAL spooky pile but not much else...

All this was on single player 

2 hours ago, IvyOfARK said:

I'm having a similar issue. I did a wipe and then flew around the island looking for event colors... I found one orange moschops in half an hour of looking. Didn't see a single skele dino. I found the OCCASIONAL spooky pile but not much else...

All this was on single player 

I decided to log back in to SP tonight and the spawns seem to be corrected - Dinos (including event colors) were spawning at normal rates again. However - still no skeleton Dinos anywhere. I flew around the entire island and explored quite a bit on an Allo too... not a single one anywhere.

As an added bonus, all of the pumpkins and tombstones I had stored in my cooking pot magically vanished too. This is turning out to be a super fun event. ?

57 minutes ago, JNoble said:

I decided to log back in to SP tonight and the spawns seem to be corrected - Dinos (including event colors) were spawning at normal rates again. However - still no skeleton Dinos anywhere. I flew around the entire island and explored quite a bit on an Allo too... not a single one anywhere.

As an added bonus, all of the pumpkins and tombstones I had stored in my cooking pot magically vanished too. This is turning out to be a super fun event. ?

So that's where those went ?

The real question is - will we get a extended event due to the problems this event has had from the beginning? Collecting Bones, Scarecrows, Tombstones and Pumpkins on Valguero is pointless, every time the server crashes because of the over spawning raptors & Wyvern, everything you've collected is lost, regardless if the server has been running for 30 minutes or a hour.   They just vanish from whatever container they are in.   Being the Valguero server is crashing so much even raising babies is out of the question on it.  I had 3 juveniles out with 4 full tektroughs 4 hours ago, when I came back their should of been 40+ stacks of cooked meat gone, and the babies should of been almost fully grown, but nope, in those 4 hours the servers been crashing so much that only 3 stacks of cooked meat had been eaten. and the babies percentage had barely moved.

So Are we going to get a extended event? its really not that great of a event when you can't even do anything in the map due to the problems. 

22 hours ago, GP said:

Well, when the game alerts you that it has spawned, look up into the sky and see which direction all the orange fire balls are going and head in that direction.

Before the DodoRex spawns you will see orange fire balls, that gives you an early indication that it will be appearing at midnight. Those fire balls come down all over the place, but when the DodoRex appears they will point towards the location I believe. Give that a try

This didn't work, it just lead to the border. Was I doing something wrong

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, Fradaa said:

But how do I understand that the dodorex is on the map?
Because I saw strands of light in the sky and then the writing "Dododex has fled!" and I didn't understand if he had arrived or if he had left.

DodoRex has fled means it has left.

The DodoRex will spawn at midnight every 3 days. Prior to midnight the fire balls will appear, this gives you a heads up that the DodoRex will be coming. Then at midnight you will get the message that the DodoRex has arrived. Then hunt for it.

Well... learned Dance, then panic, now just learned zombie and...… it didn't give it to me:

B3933305792F296E54522E7CA47EB1DBDF5D159C

So is this 'too many emotes on wheel' or did they break something else with the new patch?

Edit in: I did kill myself after seeing it didn't show to see if that would fix it, but no.

Edit in:  So... just for giggles I made a second one... figuring if it wouldn't let me use I i'd give it to my tribemate.... second one made it show up on wheel, the first one it was as if I didn't even use the emote item, so no clue... but had to 'learn' it twice. (official Island pve)

Somehow I'm getting skeleton dinos (like, fly around for more than a minute and you'll find one), tons of spooky piles (everywhere), and no raptor overspawn on Valguero.  I rent my own Nitrado server and play on Xbox.  My server is currently very low pop.  Just sharing in case this helps people figure out what's causing the problems.

Archived