Fear Evolved 3

GP

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

Tons of skeles and colored dinos on Island.

Seen one bone raptor on Rag and no colored dinos at all.

our server hasn't been that lucky sadly,  4 tribes even came together to help one of the traders on the server get the scarecrows for the emotes (he's a great trader everyone loves), things have really been that scarce.

18 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

our server hasn't been that lucky sadly,  4 tribes even came together to help one of the traders on the server get the scarecrows for the emotes (he's a great trader everyone loves), things have really been that scarce.

Scarecrows for emotes? How many and what emotes? I didnt see this posted anywhere..

8 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

Scarecrows for emotes? How many and what emotes? I didnt see this posted anywhere..

there are 3 emotes you can craft in the cooking pot, they only unlock per character though, 20 scarecrow + 50 dino bones each.

I finally called it quits looking for bone dinos and scarecrows,  end of the day I got 13 scarecrows, and a whole 13 bones.

6 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

there are 3 emotes you can craft in the cooking pot, they only unlock per character though, 20 scarecrow + 50 dino bones each.

I finally called it quits looking for bone dinos and scarecrows,  end of the day I got 13 scarecrows, and a whole 13 bones.

Thanks, Ive got like 80 bones already.  ;0

25 minutes ago, Nemesis817 said:

Anyone else having the issue of not being able to place ANYTHING. ANYWHERE  since this update. We play on xbox one nitrado server. And were really excited about thia update. Now we cant even place a spawn bed :(

I was having trouble with that as well after this update.  Also a cieling tile just vanished and it refused to let me place another one.  I did a rollback of the map data to just before the patch and that fixed it.  This was right after the patch so it barely affected me...

Also, has anyone seen any undead yet?  I was under the impression that that would be a thing?

P.S. If you're going to do a rollback all the way to before the patch, I would recommend doing a server rollback instead of just a map data rollback so that your players won't lose any resources they spent.

13 minutes ago, Spiral3 said:

I was having trouble with that as well after this update.  Also a cieling tile just vanished and it refused to let me place another one.  I did a rollback of the map data to just before the patch and that fixed it.  This was right after the patch so it barely affected me...

Also, has anyone seen any undead yet?  I was under the impression that that would be a thing?

Thank you. I will give the rollback a try. 

7 hours ago, GP said:

There's hundreds of raptors spawning since the patch.

On Aberration the Megas are over spawning like crazy. I took a Mega I was leveling up into the Blue Zone and was swarmed by a horde of Wild Megas. Had to have been at least 10-15 of them all just congregated by the entrance.

Later I flew my drake down there and there were Megas just everywhere.

3 hours ago, Nemesis817 said:

Anyone else having the issue of not being able to place ANYTHING. ANYWHERE  since this update. We play on xbox one nitrado server. And were really excited about thia update. Now we cant even place a spawn bed :(

Kill yourself, then respawn after you respawn you shouldn't have a problem anymore .   

@caleb68 Fwiw I got 18 bones from killing a skele raptor, whereas I only got 6 from a stego. My base is right up by carno point "the mosh pit" on The island so I can cycle spawns quite quickly, good spot to farm. Carno Island would probably be a great place to farm for them, I remember it was on the very first Fear Evolved event. Carno island and the black sand beach, used to just run up and down the river and kill everything. Of course this was well before swamp or redwoods or other maps were a thing...

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Cymas said:

@caleb68 Fwiw I got 18 bones from killing a skele raptor, whereas I only got 6 from a stego. My base is right up by carno point "the mosh pit" on The island so I can cycle spawns quite quickly, good spot to farm. Carno Island would probably be a great place to farm for them, I remember it was on the very first Fear Evolved event. Carno island and the black sand beach, used to just run up and down the river and kill everything. Of course this was well before swamp or redwoods or other maps were a thing...

Yeah I got 6 from a trike and 19 from a raptor. I'm heading to Carno island later to farm some more.

3 hours ago, Cymas said:

that would be great If we could find any, even with the overspawn of raptors on valguero, there aren't squat showing up for bone dinos there, and on my main island server there's still squat showing up for bone dinos. 

• Volunteer Moderator
49 minutes ago, Tuophysis said:

Any tips on finding the Dodorex. Have been trying to find it on my single player but failing. I know it is a random spawn, but is there any place it spawns more commonly than others?

any signs that it is near you?

And of course anything else. 

Well, when the game alerts you that it has spawned, look up into the sky and see which direction all the orange fire balls are going and head in that direction.

Before the DodoRex spawns you will see orange fire balls, that gives you an early indication that it will be appearing at midnight. Those fire balls come down all over the place, but when the DodoRex appears they will point towards the location I believe. Give that a try.

Archived