Fear Evolved 3

GP

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ark Fear Evolved 3 Question

Hello,

First time being on the forums today and i have a question about the new event.

I heard from someone that halloween based items, dinos and other stuff despawn if the event is over.

Is this true or not because i'd like to know if tame dinos that they don't despawn after event.

If so what does despawn and what not?

Thanks in advance for replying!

25 minutes ago, GP said:

I just killed a skeleton Trike and got 6 bones from it. They have high health, took many hits for me to kill it and it was only a lvl 26.

I killed 2 skeleton trikes, only two skeleton ones I've seen so far, 33 people looking for them on server with little luck.  got 3 from first, 7 from second.

30 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

Does someone know if the Dodorex randomly attacks structures? I already heard some stories about people losing their bases.

Does it act like a corrupted dino? 

It will argo to tamed dinos and players and can destroy all teir to get to them.

Hey, seit gestern kann ich keine InoffiziellePC sitzungen finden nach ca 2 min suche steht da immer Keine Server gefunden. Ich habe auch alles versucht zb Deinstalliert und neu Installiert ARK geschlossen etc ich wollte fragen wann das wieder gehen sollte, weil ich erfahren habe dass das problem schon ein mal 2017 vorkam.

LG Max

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, athena131 said:

Tombstones!

What does all this spooky stuff do, does it let us make a summoner for the dodorex or something if enoughs collected???

The tombstones, scarecrows, bones and pumkins can be used in the cooking pot to make event related skins and emotes etc.

The tombstones, scarecrows and pumpkins can also be used as decoration.

The DodoRex spawns automatically at midnight every 3rd night, there's no summon requirement.

5 minutes ago, GP said:

The tombstones, scarecrows, bones and pumkins can be used in the cooking pot to make event related skins and emotes etc.

The tombstones, scarecrows and pumpkins can also be used as decoration.

The DodoRex spawns automatically at midnight every 3rd night, there's no summon requirement.

mind you, you'll need 20-50 bones to make any event item, and the bone dino's seem to be a rare spawn that you get them from.  sense event started I've found:

• 10 bones (2 bone trikes)
  • 22 pumpkins
  • 9 scarecrow
  • 18 gravestones

I've only seen about 8 event color dino's too over in the redwood on the island, unless some of those listed event colors are really blan colors, im not really seeing much for those either, been eating everything in sight with giga.

1 minute ago, Destrian said:

Im confused tho.  A guy just posted a screen of a zombie wyvern on rag. Maybe there is dodowyvern on rag? Can anyone check?

Yeah I saw that too and am confused too. I tested on Ragnarok and I could not get either the dodorex or dodowyvern to spawn at midnight. Ran a few cycles too.  This is on single player mind you so it could be different on various servers

Archived