Fear Evolved 3

GP

3 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Here's your warning...run and hide  keep your stride for the dodorex is coming ...beware  of the dodo king for he loves the pain and suffering  of bobs 

Does it aggro onto uninhabited structures?  Normal dinos don't but then normal dinos can't damage Tek so I figured I should ask.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lycan187u said:

Can tame\claim after  u kill the dodo wyvern 

Yes, but you can't ride them.  However, if your admin were to walk up to them and use the forcetame command to claim it for themselves then they would be able to ride it.  Then all the admin would have to do is unclaim it, and when you reclaim it you'll be able to ride it.

8 minutes ago, Spiral3 said:

Yes, but you can't ride them.  However, if your admin were to walk up to them and use the forcetame command to claim it for themselves then they would be able to ride it.  Then all the admin would have to do is unclaim it, and when you reclaim it you'll be able to ride it.

Sadly I only  play on legacy official ?

3 hours ago, TheDisciple013 said:

Highly doubt it would be a cold day in hell if that happens,  for the simple fact that the mods and other folks overlooked your question, hell we don't even have any news on it.

yeah the community crunch was a pure let down on whats coming in fear evolved.  they didn't say squat. 

Good job wildcard (incase someone doesn't get it, thats a sarcastic comment).

edit in:

Oct. 14th Community Crunch:  Watch for the next community crunch for trailer reveal
Oct. 21st Community Crunch:  See trailer reveal Oct. 22

see its things like this, even these simple things, that make people not believe Wildcard/Snail Games when they say they are going to do something. Honestly to say how it sits now, I bet the trailer won't even come till AFTER the event has started, and then... whats the point of a trailer... if your already experiencing it?

On 10/21/2019 at 7:29 AM, GP said:

More news is likely to come with the Community Crunch today along with the trailer.

"ust a repeat of oct. 14ths news letter and abit on Event rates!"

be nice if they would toss some more details in the event community crunch for people who haven't ever done them, so they have a clue what they need to do rather then "heres some new stuff for you, you figure it out"

12 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

"ust a repeat of oct. 14ths news letter and abit on Event rates!"

be nice if they would toss some more details in the event community crunch for people who haven't ever done them, so they have a clue what they need to do rather then "heres some new stuff for you, you figure it out"

In someways I like the fact that there isnt much detail. Keeps the suspense and surprise up ! But it would be nice to have know if this event is for all maps (it hasnt been in the past) and which maps the dodorex or wyverns spawn on etc

So the games updated, servers went down and updated,   Spooky piles on beach check.  Definitely event has started

Drops me from like 20 metres in the sky (normal for me ... after server update) great way lose my good gear so sleep naked ALWAYS

Looks like its got Halloween coloured trees! Found some Pumpkins neat.

And the Harvest rate is 1x and the eggs are normal.  So DISAPPOINTED much

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, Gunzor said:

So the games updated, servers went down and updated,   Spooky piles on beach check.  Definitely event has started

Drops me from like 20 metres in the sky (normal for me ... after server update) great way lose my good gear so sleep naked ALWAYS

Looks like its got Halloween coloured trees! Found some Pumpkins neat.

And the Harvest rate is 1x and the eggs are normal.  So DISAPPOINTED much

Rates have now been applied, the servers may take a short while to update the rates, but they have been increased now.

37 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

In someways I like the fact that there isnt much detail. Keeps the suspense and surprise up ! But it would be nice to have know if this event is for all maps (it hasnt been in the past) and which maps the dodorex or wyverns spawn on etc

It would also be nice for people if they knew how to collect the various things needed too, so far we haven't gotten 1 dino bone.

Archived