Fear Evolved 3

GP

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please no wild dodorex/dodowyvern.

or make them spawn only in certain places and will not move far from its spawn like how the titans are to prevent griefing.

its 2 weeks of constant fear for getting wiped by these entities lured by trolls. never have I been so stressed for a game until fear evolved.

this is my 4th year going into fear evolved. I remember 3 was the best because no wild dodorex. skelly dinos are still scary but its ok since they don't burn your metal and tek base down in a minute

yes you can tell people to submit a ticket to get these people banned, but they still suffered a loss. not everyone will see losing it all as a challenge and rebuild. most will just quit.

10 minutes ago, GP said:

So in the image, in the background I can see the following:

Skeleton Quetz

Zombie Wyvern

DodoRex

Skeleton Rex or Carno

Scary people!

Scarecrow!

Gravestones!

>missing the skeleton raptors on the left
>missing the onyx-es/onyxs/oni/onyxeseseseseseseseseseseseses on the bottom

I spent all this time trying to find a dodo reaper hiding in there, but I've found nothing. I feel betrayed by reality

1 hour ago, HiImZech said:

updates on fear evolve 3?

tomorrow the event is going live but even as of this post there's no news.

we really need to know if dodorex and dodowyvern are going to be spawned wild or not.

we will really appreciate if news like these are given in advance so we can make arrangements against griefers

U should always have arrangements  made incase of griefers... I build every build as if I was going to be griefed .

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

kinda last minute don't ya think if the event launches tomorrow?  When does the event actually lauch?

Trailers are always last minute, I kinda got used to that a few years ago.

Well updates on Tuesdays are usually at 13pm EST like normal so i'd say at that time.

1 hour ago, GP said:

Trailers are always last minute, I kinda got used to that a few years ago.

Well updates on Tuesdays are usually at 13pm EST like normal so i'd say at that time.

trailers are one thing

telling us if dodorex is going to be wild is another

I remember we get a heads up warning during the 1st fear evolved so we literally can run and hide

same for 2nd and they introduced the flying version

no wild spawn for 3rd

late announcement for 4th?! come on....

45 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

trailers are one thing

telling us if dodorex is going to be wild is another

I remember we get a heads up warning during the 1st fear evolved so we literally can run and hide

same for 2nd and they introduced the flying version

no wild spawn for 3rd

late announcement for 4th?! come on....

Here's your warning...run and hide  keep your stride for the dodorex is coming ...beware  of the dodo king for he loves the pain and suffering  of bobs 

Archived