Fear Evolved 3

GP

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Lol u don't want the event??less disireable? ? Was a great event then...

I think the main reason some people feel it less desirable is because they don't want their bases wiped by an OP DodoRex, which is understandable.

Myself however, I'm excited! But I don't touch official servers. There will always be people that are happy and unhappy regarding whatever events Ark creates.

Just now, GP said:

I think the main reason some people feel it less desirable is because they don't want their bases wiped by an OP DodoRex, which is understandable.

Myself however, I'm excited! But I don't touch official servers. There will always be people that are happy and unhappy regarding whatever events Ark creates.

True story xD

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Whatever the case may be I'm hyped asf  lol I miss the season change of the trees the foggy nights the pumpkin  and candy corn air drops lol

I miss the trees too! A lot of people complained about them because they felt it ruined it, kinda like some complain about coloured dinos because they don't like seeing bright pink and red dinos walking around. My response is always just kill them! I mean you are the only one looking at the screen, surely colours can't offend you.

But i'm really hoping to have the trees change colour.

I can't remember which event it was, may have been the very first Winterwonder Land, but there was a time when some spawns changed and Argents spawned over Herb Island. I'd like that too! It kinda works with the season change of Autumn and Winter as there would be migrations and stuff. Events can be so much fun.

50 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Lol u don't want the event??less disireable? ? Was a great event then...

Was there an issue in the previous events with the dodorex and dodowyvern leveling lots of bases ? I dont remeber much outcry about it, but maybe I wasnt active on the forums or what have you back then and didnt know. I dont remeber many if any problems on the server  I played on. The Turkeys on the other hand...

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Was there an issue in the previous events with the dodorex and dodowyvern leveling lots of bases ? I dont remeber much outcry about it, but maybe I wasnt active on the forums or what have you back then and didnt know. I dont remeber many if any problems on the server  I played on. The Turkeys on the other hand...

I think the Turkeys caused more mayhem with killing tames, that happened to a lot of people. As for the DodoRex I think a lot of the complaints were regarding how OP it was but not necessarily because they had suffered a loss, it was more they don't want to lose everything if it happens.

I also don't recall lots of stories of what happened compared to the stories of Turkeys ate my dinos! ?

1 hour ago, GP said:

I think the Turkeys caused more mayhem with killing tames, that happened to a lot of people. As for the DodoRex I think a lot of the complaints were regarding how OP it was but not necessarily because they had suffered a loss, it was more they don't want to lose everything if it happens.

I also don't recall lots of stories of what happened compared to the stories of Turkeys ate my dinos! ?

Yes the turkeys! !! Those were truely monsters lol but the last fear evolved  was botched on the center  is what I think the op was referring  to

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

I built in tek  so should be OK xD unless it has been updated  to damage tek then..\o/..

Sorry to be that guy but, on the gamepedia:

The Tek Foundation is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by  Explosives, the  Tek Rifle,  Tek Saddles, an  Arthropluera, a  Titanosaur,  Corrupted Creatures,  Enraged Creatures,  Titans,  Bosses, or the  DodoRex.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Tek_Foundation

Start to un-pod those gigas ?

2 minutes ago, Likeitis said:

Sorry to be that guy but, on the gamepedia:

The Tek Foundation is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by  Explosives, the  Tek Rifle,  Tek Saddles, an  Arthropluera, a  Titanosaur,  Corrupted Creatures,  Enraged Creatures,  Titans,  Bosses, or the  DodoRex.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Tek_Foundation

All gd hehe I build with attacks in mind ;)

3 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

It did wipe out some bases, not so much ,but it was at the old times. Now ppl will lure it everywhere.

Iam happy about the event, but it will make a lot of mess.

1 hour ago, Pellao said:

In terms of base defending i'm pretty sure it'll still be the same, have no dinos out or players outside where it can drag aggro and it'll be fine, plus on pve you have orp which completely negates aggro

until you log in when that dodorex is being pulled past your base … base hit before your even waking up to find out whats going on.

Archived