Community Crunch 202: Mysterious Mysteries ????, Fear Evolved 3, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

22 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

thank you for not making it a boring color event!!!!!! we had enough of those.

All the events do something other than just give colors: 4th of July event gave 2x maturation, Christmas gives gacha clause and raptor clause, Valentine's gives boosted stats including maturation idk if I'm missing any

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, KennethLM said:

Still nothing for Switch. Don't even think you guys have done poop for PixArk on consoles at all really. poop company looking for quick cash. raptoring scum.

PixArk was not developed by Wildcard Studios. You need to direct that at the company that did develop it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My question is, how do I enable this on my unofficial server? I can't find the commands for the previous years events on the wiki as most can't be activated. However I wanted to abuse my admin abilities a bit(only 4 people play as its private personal hosted) and spawn in some rare dinos to just show what they are/do and then despawn them, but I couldnt spawn in the dodorex/Halloween event stuff etc without it being the active event etc. Will that be possible even during this years Halloween?

• Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, Psomaster said:

My question is, how do I enable this on my unofficial server? I can't find the commands for the previous years events on the wiki as most can't be activated. However I wanted to abuse my admin abilities a bit(only 4 people play as its private personal hosted) and spawn in some rare dinos to just show what they are/do and then despawn them, but I couldnt spawn in the dodorex/Halloween event stuff etc without it being the active event etc. Will that be possible even during this years Halloween?

When the event starts next week yes you'll be able to spawn the stuff in.

Can't wait for this event! It is going to be fun! I share these Community Crunches and those on my cluster are excited!

And while happy for the candies, and the speed boosts they normally come with, it would be nice to have some Halloween themed colors mixed in - and possibly some "costume" skins sets that are more than just a hat/helmet skin.

We  do appreciate and enjoy the skins provided, but it would be nice to get a couple full set costumes to mix things up. Kings, Queens, Knights, Pirates, Explorer's, Scientists, etc... If not this year then perhaps some other time around. 

A few days away and counting!