Community Crunch 202: Mysterious Mysteries ????, Fear Evolved 3, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
43 minutes ago, Warzonebeta said:

People can’t read ... I mean it’s right there... but they missed it.

are they even reading the event details or are schools just not teaching them how to read??

*headdesk*

Before trying to insult people by saying they can't read or schools not teaching please show us where it says a NEW Halloween themed Dino?

Also show us where it says coloured dinos?

What I see is it says "Halloween-inspired Dino Colorization Candy" which is not really the same as coloured spawns exactly. Also no signs of New halloween themed dino.

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Indozilla said:

Has no one thought of the fact with taxidermy we can get Dodorex and all the other event creatures for fear evolved and keep them as a trophy in our bases? Also, i think we might be getting an underwater gun.

Yes I thought of it. Hopefully it works.

I couldnt wait for this event, but i stopped playing a few weeks ago, even knowing this event might come.
As with all ARK, it all looks great on the outside, but the gliches, and bugs, are just not worth it.

At first you play and its fun, then 1 bug, another, another, you lose weeks, months or just days work and time, and then its just not fun anymore.

I crave for the potential of ARK, its beauty, animations, immersion, but thats just the surface, underneath, its a horror show.
You soon experience lag, performance issues, world FILLED with pillars, framedrops around 0-3 with breeder bases with 300 Mana's...its almost literally unplayable at that point.

41 minutes ago, BERSERK3R said:

I couldnt wait for this event, but i stopped playing a few weeks ago, even knowing this event might come.
As with all ARK, it all looks great on the outside, but the gliches, and bugs, are just not worth it.

At first you play and its fun, then 1 bug, another, another, you lose weeks, months or just days work and time, and then its just not fun anymore.

I crave for the potential of ARK, its beauty, animations, immersion, but thats just the surface, underneath, its a horror show.
You soon experience lag, performance issues, world FILLED with pillars, framedrops around 0-3 with breeder bases with 300 Mana's...its almost literally unplayable at that point.

Console player? On pc my frames never drop to that low lol and I have 300-400 Dino in a massive box lolz