Community Crunch 202: Mysterious Mysteries ????, Fear Evolved 3, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

39 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

All hail the Dodorex ! Long live the King !

I wonder how the Dodorex/wyvern will work this time round. Will it be like last time with each on a different map or if it will be utter chaos with both on each map. Couldnt imagine anything more worrying than the dodowyvern on the Island.

if as stated they chew trough metal the best thing is likely to not play at all during the event to make sure your dinos and base survives, it sounds like the most idiotic event of all times.

• Haha 1

I'm still baffled by how the early access version of Fear Evolved brought SO many cools things and during full release, we're seeing only a tiny amount of added items and emotes ?
I know you're working hard on the next expansion but go out and ask for the great modders to help out if need be. You're already sponsoring mods, so why not sponsor modders to create great holiday event items and skins?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Li0NEyeS said:

PvP players... need your atention. I understand the events .. but fix stuff!!  New cluster needed or reset official. Focus on the Cheaters fast.. ! you have a game with great potential ..but atm is just a massive fail. No one wants to play a bug / cheat/ aim /dup game ..

waaa waaa waa

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, monomania said:

if as stated they chew trough metal the best thing is likely to not play at all during the event to make sure your dinos and base survives, it sounds like the most idiotic event of all times.

Au contraire, the last Fear Evolved event was probably the most fun I have had playing Ark. Even with the possibility of being wiped by the dodorex if it spawned in your base (cause still in EA wo anything could happen...) while offline back in the days of no ORP on PvE. Two weeks of pure terror with that, God I loved it.

3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Au contraire, the last Fear Evolved event was probably the most fun I have had playing Ark. Even with the possibility of being wiped by the dodorex if it spawned in your base (cause still in EA wo anything could happen...) while offline back in the days of no ORP on PvE. Two weeks of pure terror with that, God I loved it.

if that happens to me its game over for ever for ARK, PVP is one thing PVE another completely. This event is cancer if they do not make sure our bases are safe.

11 minutes ago, monomania said:

if that happens to me its game over for ever for ARK, PVP is one thing PVE another completely. This event is cancer if they do not make sure our bases are safe.

I very much doubt this would happen. So long as your base is properly fortified you should be fine. ORP is a thing now and dinos spawning in bases isnt really a problem like it was. Although the dodowyvern is another matter but that'll probably be restricted to Scorched Earth.

Just now, monomania said:

Basically it will force alot of people to just log off and get offline protection on and not play, fantastic event.....

Seemed to go down well last time. I mean people have been screaming for this events return for years now.

• Volunteer Moderator
44 minutes ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

this is my first Fear evolved event. really enjoy the other events.

is there a sub thread for all things fear 3 instead of spamming here, i have so many questions !

do the event items auto decay like the xmas ones did

I just created a sub thread specific for Fear Evolved 3, feel free to use that.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, A6ft8 said:

I know its early but killer turkeys would go great for Halloween event. Just my opinion.

killer turkey event used to be the thanksgiving event xD

13 hours ago, xdurtash194 said:

it'll be cool to have halloween colors but i guess not this time so?

it should still have colors, afterall raptorclaws christmas event still had color dinos too