Please do not allow transfers to small tribes

The game has bugged dinos(sad but true) I appreciate the STRIDES yall have done against absurd tames, however some of these tames have slipped under the radar. 

If you were to disable transfers from official servers to small tribes than us legit players could have a fighting chance. I consider my self to be decent at pvp but when i have a level 50 argentavis fighting a level 350 argentavis...... it gets annoying. 

Thanks, 14

32 minutes ago, 145273 said:

The game has bugged dinos(sad but true) I appreciate the STRIDES yall have done against absurd tames, however some of these tames have slipped under the radar. 

If you were to disable transfers from official servers to small tribes than us legit players could have a fighting chance. I consider my self to be decent at pvp but when i have a level 50 argentavis fighting a level 350 argentavis...... it gets annoying. 

Thanks, 14

They are on a different  cluster... cannot transfer from official to small tribes they are separate they haven't slipped  any Dino threw they have been breed to these  levels it's x2 breeding so very possible  to get super Dino super fast

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

They are on a different  cluster... cannot transfer from official to small tribes they are separate they haven't slipped  any Dino threw they have been breed to these  levels it's x2 breeding so very possible  to get super Dino super fast

Its easier to blame things that dont exist than face short comings though.

Doesn't matter if its small tribes or not. Its still a game of hide and seek. Hide your stuff and don't engage in any fights you wont win. If they found you then hide your stuff better. Doesn't even have to be because of transfers. A well tamed close to max argent will be level 210 ish just after taming. Its not terribly hard to get one either. Had 3 within the space of a week or so last winter when i played hard. That was right out of noobdom.

Archived