It was our turn. We been raided in PVE

arkark

23 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Soon enough these trolls are going to bring capped servers back. 

I'd suggest neutral Giga's and turret mode Velo's. You can place dino leashes inside right next to the wall, so the perimeter extends past, so that the Giga's aren't kited off. 

Tek turrets aren't too bad against corrupted either. 

Maybe even a couple neutral enforcers. They are soft but with everything else helping and 4x damage it may be enough to cover you for the 15 minutes it takes for ORP to kick in. 

Or really teach a lesson and make 10 turret towers with 20 velo's each. They won't be able to get close to the base. An exercise in futility. 

No map you paid for should be off limited because of trolls. WC needs to solve it and stop putting the buck on their customers. What other business/company does that?

"We need x,y,z coords. You have to go into single player, go to the place you had the issue, and type this command to get them." Really? I thought my part of the transaction was complete. I gave you money so I could play a game. I didn't know you hired me to troubleshoot for you. 

Ridiculous.

We already have x,y,z coordinates that can be used on server to make proper support tickets.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

it Wouldn’t be impossible for them to make an item in game that would allow us to save a recorded mapping of what’s going on around you including all the player Dino information as well as their movements into a scene that could be played back with the game engine.  It would take way less cpu resources to do that then have to start a video stream or recording.  And it could include info a simple video couldn’t include beyond just line of sight details.

OR they can make Parasaurs detect actually useful and record all player names with steam account in tribe log

On 10/14/2019 at 5:02 PM, invincibleqc said:

As long as it doesn't prevent others from playing, I think this should be safe to assume nobody would care. However, rather than managing alt tribes, etc. perhaps just basing yourself on a different map keeping the bare minimum you need on Extinction would be preferable. I mean, gates might help, but I know for a fact some of these trolls are very creative and would go as far as building a mobile ramping network just to drop dinos above your orp walls.

I'm gonna say, I do not like that I agree with the bolded, but I do.

5 hours ago, Unununium86 said:

Defenses only help by a bit depending on how many corrupted dinos they lured...this is a sausage move by them none-the-less and should be rewarded with at least a temp ban

Defenses aka heavy, tek, and velo turrets when done right will prevent corrupted Dino from breaking you pretty little pve base. But the big if is if it’s done right.

Yes a ban is in order as well. Shame on the exploiters but shame on the owner for a bad base design for a well known issue from day one extinction.

Chinese tribes have been placing teleporters above peoples bases on cliff platforms so they can send through tons of lvl 500 corrupted from the wastelands, and they rain down into peoples bases. Wildcard can stop this sh*t tomorrow by blocking wild dinos from being teleported. Will they? Nope. They also apparently refuse to punish chinese tribes. I have allies who have clear videos recorded via shadowplay of them kiting corrupted gigas into their base and wildcard did nothing. said there wasn't enough evidence.

One thing is for sure though.... the moment one of us takes matters into our own hands and retaliates.... the ban will be immediate.

It's not like they even pay for the damn game anyway. It's FREE TO PLAY which is why they have 20 accounts each and dont care about the rules.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:57 AM, Aushegun said:

Amazing that people are such pussies, that they can only attack people in PvE.  Man up and go play PvP if you want to be a d-bag.

Sorry for your loss.

you are right, peopel dont have any balls these days. i gaurentee you these people are pussies who came from pvp cause they kept havin their ass's handed to them, so they said screw this i gonna go to pve and just piss people off there.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:01 AM, BertNoobians said:

i got hit bad in pve as well, not in extinction but a mentally ill person glitched into my base and stole dino stats.
there is more pvp in pve then there is pvp in pvp.

again spot on, what is even the point of having these game modes if it does not stop people from acting like it is pvp

again @arkark, since your base has fewer entrance and exits i would suggest having heavily gaurded towers with velanos and parasuars in. also try to make you base like a maze. even though they dont do much row apon rows of spiked metal walls work well. especially if you have dino gates and turrets or velanos behind the spikes. 

On PVE Extinction, from the maps first debut, we have been continuously attacked by Chinese tribes  (using corrupted dinos).

The server we play on used to have a diverse player community of people from Europe, Australia, Asia, Canada and the Americas, but they have all been driven away.

We are now completely surrounded by the Chinese tribes that have occupied the space left by said previous players. We created alt ORP shield tribes early on when the aggression first began, it was the only thing that stopped them from destroying everything we had.

Now they build huge bases as close to us as they can, deliberately creating unplayable fps lag.

They succeeded in ruining a once great community, and although we are still on the server, all the fun and joy has been killed...

We keep our base refreshed just so they can't win completely, but really ~ we are still the losers. 

It's a sad day for you ArkArk, and we sympathize. ?

Yes it sucks...but now u have insight  on how to play ...always prepare your base as if an enemy  would attack  .think as if you were going to wipe the base and how you would do it .watch your alliance  make sure you know every tribe in it .never build public teleporters on your base. Make it as difficult  as possible to get to your base.even if that means never being able to walk out your own gates. The more a pain in the a$$ it is the less likely  you  will be  a  target

7 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Yes it sucks...but now u have insight  on how to play ...always prepare your base as if an enemy  would attack  .think as if you were going to wipe the base and how you would do it .watch your alliance  make sure you know every tribe in it .never build public teleporters on your base. Make it as difficult  as possible to get to your base.even if that means never being able to walk out your own gates. The more a pain in the a$$ it is the less likely  you  will be  a  target

thats so true...i remember back in the days we had 2 turrets in a 6*4*2 house just in case something gets in :D

They're now on server 928 legacy pve doing this. Chinese player with orange mask. Built a teleporter way above my base (which itself is like 300 feet off the ground) and while I was afk dropped corrupted down, took out cryofridges that were behind several tek walls. In a way ARK is a ball and chain that I'm free of now, and its actually nice since I never pre-order DLC because I don't like to feel like an idiot if I can help it - but still, it's a lot of in-game time and effort robbed because Wildcard hires morons who can't anticipate such a simple exploit and maybe, I dunno... autokill corrupt dinos that get teleported into the city?

Toss some lore in there and it would make sense, like the shield destroys advanced stage corruption when organic matter teleports in. Not rocket science. 

It's been fun ARK. was a slice (when I wasn't running into bugs, crashing, losing dinos to bugs/exploits, etc)

11 minutes ago, Swordguy said:

They're now on server 928 legacy pve doing this. Chinese player with orange mask. Built a teleporter way above my base (which itself is like 300 feet off the ground) and while I was afk dropped corrupted down, took out cryofridges that were behind several tek walls. In a way ARK is a ball and chain that I'm free of now, and its actually nice since I never pre-order DLC because I don't like to feel like an idiot if I can help it - but still, it's a lot of in-game time and effort robbed because Wildcard hires morons who can't anticipate such a simple exploit and maybe, I dunno... autokill corrupt dinos that get teleported into the city?

Toss some lore in there and it would make sense, like the shield destroys advanced stage corruption when organic matter teleports in. Not rocket science. 

It's been fun ARK. was a slice (when I wasn't running into bugs, crashing, losing dinos to bugs/exploits, etc)

o man im sorry to hear that man he was at a friends base looking aswell on 928

24 minutes ago, Luewen said:

Tab to enter console and type “ccc” to copy  current coordinates to clipboard. You can paste them after to anywhere you like.

Console doesn't have that then. 

It would be real easy for them to display them on your character info or in the spot that tells you where you are, time, etc. (That's center pad for PS4). 

For console, they give us instructions on how to get them in single player and if they use them and want them, they should be available in game.

17 hours ago, Swordguy said:

I would recommend to any one who is in a spot where this can happen to put up a suspended metal giant hatch frame web above the base maybe 15+ pillars high and under it a combo of heavy autos tek turrets and velos

That should frustrate the exploiters when they see their efforts fail

On 10/17/2019 at 11:51 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

It would be real easy for them to display them on your character info or in the spot that tells you where you are, time, etc. (That's center pad for PS4). 

For console, they give us instructions on how to get them in single player and if they use them and want them, they should be available in game.

Sorry, didnt know you were playing on console. 

But doesnt consoles have access to console commands in game also?

3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

on console all you need to provide is he exact gps coordinates and support can work with that

PVE: craft yourself 4 tek force fields, place them all down in a 4x4 foundation grid.  stick 3 element in each, and set them all to max range.  log off.  This will give your base enough protection to cover your valuable lute while that 15 minute timer kicks off.  this is just one solution. the 3 element will last for aprox. 18 minutes at max range in the tek force fields, and they'd need to drop a aweful lot of corrupted on your base in order for them to chew through all 4 shields.

2 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

PVE: craft yourself 4 tek force fields, place them all down in a 4x4 foundation grid.  stick 3 element in each, and set them all to max range.  log off.  This will give your base enough protection to cover your valuable lute while that 15 minute timer kicks off.  this is just one solution. the 3 element will last for aprox. 18 minutes at max range in the tek force fields, and they'd need to drop a aweful lot of corrupted on your base in order for them to chew through all 4 shields.

sadly :/ cant be placed so close to one another but yes 250k hp would take abit to chew threw .

Archived