Ark Should Seriously Add the New Kibble System to Mobile

I strongly believe this for many reasons, but Ark should seriously add the new (well, the newest. Cause it ain't so new anymore) kibble system to Ark mobile. 

A big reason is the taming slots. Just in case you didn't know on a PvP server if your playing without tribemates (my case) you can only have 12 tames.....ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME?!???!? So basically you cannot afford to be taming a bunch of different animals that you don't even want just in order to get the one your aiming (lets say a quetzal) for because by the time you finally get there you already covered at least half of your taming slots. 
It's true that you can just kill them after you're done with them, but what if the quetzal gets killed while you're out there with it or another tribe decides to raid you while your offline (which is extravagantly annoying and infuriating) and kills it? Then you'll have to tame all those other animals all over again just so you can get their eggs and turn them into kibble.

Plus, by the time you have a quetzal, you'll probably already have other stuff too like an anky, an argy, a doedec, possibly a griffin, a ptera, a rex, a tapejara (my fav animal in the game), a beaver/mammoth, and some more. Just right there you already have more than half of your taming slots occupied. So whenever you're late game you'll most likely have to sacrifice some of you're animals in order to tame that really cool giga that you found, or you'll just have to suck it up, take the 7 to 10 hours it takes to tame a high level creature out there with prime meat only to have it tamed at around 70% taming effectiveness.

With the new kibble system, you can just have the ptera that is providing you eggs for simple kibble, or if you for some reason need basic kibble just tame a super expandable low level dodo so it gives you its eggs, if you need regular kibble then your anky will be supplying you the eggs. This will for sure help preserve taming slots for mobile players and help a little bit of less pressure when you see that you almost hit your max on animals. 
Now a lot of you might tell me, well then just join a tribe so your taming slots increase.......personally, I love playing solo on PvP servers for the reason that it's more challenging and you won't have anyone messing up with your stuff while your offline. Plus, solo raiding is extremely fun =D

But yeah, what do you guys think? Should Ark add the new system or not? 
Also, if there is a reason why Ark hasn't added it will you guys please let me know? 
Anyways, have a great day and have fun playing Ark!

5 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Tek-Kibble Processor was in the Curse of the Claw Dungeon, but all the Teks will somehow return in the dungeons.

A very good explanation of the processor:

That's nice, but i guess this can't be for early to mid players, which also kind of sucks. Especially since you'll need pretty good weapons to defeat the dungeon fight rooms against earie animals. So i guess this is only a good option for really high level people. Leaving the rest of people with the old kibble system

15 hours ago, KodahWomble said:

Technically you can make a point to gather eggs from wilds as you find them. I do both, farming from wilds and tames.

15 hours ago, KodahWomble said:

Technically you can make a point to gather eggs from wilds as you find them. I do both, farming from wilds and tames.

I do that too, basically you gotta pick up every wild animal egg u find just for this reason, but this doesn't always give you the kibble u need. It'll take forever to finally get all the same specific kind of egg in order to tame something. Especially for me since i play in a hard difficulty level server where animals go all the way to level 300 and the min level requirement that i tame is 280. Meaning that i require even more kibble. So this method works, but it isn't exactly the quickest way.

But yeah, combining wild dino eggs with your tames is a good option.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, KodahWomble said:

Honestly I hardly use kibble, vs advanced crops or prime. But that’s just me. I save my kibble for baby imprinting.

Im guessing you use soothing balm then so it tames faster? Or do you literally wait hours for something to tame?

I tamed a level 190 trike when i was only around level 20 (not bragging, just stating the circumstances) so i obviously didn't have the egg i needed for the kibble and i really needed a trike both for protection and for harvesting.

It literally took me 3 FREAKIN' HOURS to tame this thing with mejoberries! Yeah i don't like waiting too long for something to tame.

Without the biggest soothing balm, it takes forever to tame the bigger creatures, that‘s no option, because then you need also narcoberrys, narcotics or bio toxin en masse, and that makes no sense to me to waste tons and tons of material, then better using kibble, and the dino is tamed in no time.

Though, Raw Mutton is still missing in mobile, this could be an option to kibble.

3 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Without the biggest soothing balm, it takes forever to tame the bigger creatures, that‘s no option, because then you need also narcoberrys, narcotics or bio toxin en masse, and that makes no sense to me to waste tons and tons of material, then better using kibble, and the dino is tamed in no time.

Though, Raw Mutton is still missing in mobile, this could be an option to kibble.

War Drum Should really add the ovis for mutton. Many people have suggested this but as far as I'm concerned WarDrum has done and hasn't showed anything about it.

If you know of any plans or just anything about it will u tell me?

Archived