Few returnee and pvp newbie questions

Sigin

Hi, i have returned to ark after few years of break (back then i played PvE) - so im kinda returnee, kinda new to PvP - and i have few questions about current game state and general mechanics.

1) Is imprinting of dinos such pain in the a.. as it was before? Where you basically had to be online every 4 hours, no matter you had real life (job, need of sleep, social life, etc.), or is there some way to fully imprint dino without need to sacrifice all your life to this game?

2) I saw some pvp videos, where guys with 1500+ armor in flak just ran to base and C4ed it, while wall of 20+ auto turrets did little to no damage to him, even tho it was shooting quite long to them - is this a thing in official pvp servers, or was it thing of unofficial or alredy patched up?

3) Generally - Are rexes still go to dinos for boss fights, or did meta switch? Saw some vids with therizinos and i know about megatheriums for BM.

4) If auto turret has something blocking it from shooting to target (spike wall for example) - will it stop shooting, or will it deplete all its ammo into blockage?

5) Can you somehow limit range of your dinos when they are atacked - when someone is offline raiding you and and you dont want them to lead your dinos completely away, but you want them to move (so you dont overweight them).

6) Are "wild dino bombs" still a thing?

7) If you are in tribe and transfer to another server, then transfer back, will you be back in original tribe, or you need to get invited into it again?

Thanks for any answers

12 minutes ago, Sigin said:

Hi, i have returned to ark after few years of break (back then i played PvE) - so im kinda returnee, kinda new to PvP - and i have few questions about current game state and general mechanics.

1) Is imprinting of dinos such pain in the a.. as it was before? Where you basically had to be online every 4 hours, no matter you had real life (job, need of sleep, social life, etc.), or is there some way to fully imprint dino without need to sacrifice all your life to this game?

2) I saw some pvp videos, where guys with 1500+ armor in flak just ran to base and C4ed it, while wall of 20+ auto turrets did little to no damage to him, even tho it was shooting quite long to them - is this a thing in official pvp servers, or was it thing of unofficial or alredy patched up?

3) Generally - Are rexes still go to dinos for boss fights, or did meta switch? Saw some vids with therizinos and i know about megatheriums for BM.

4) If auto turret has something blocking it from shooting to target (spike wall for example) - will it stop shooting, or will it deplete all its ammo into blockage?

5) Can you somehow limit range of your dinos when they are atacked - when someone is offline raiding you and and you dont want them to lead your dinos completely away, but you want them to move (so you dont overweight them).

6) Are "wild dino bombs" still a thing?

7) If you are in tribe and transfer to another server, then transfer back, will you be back in original tribe, or you need to get invited into it again?

Thanks for any answers

#1 patched 8hrs between#2yes 496 is max armor on flak so possibly  could be 2500 or better depending  on crafting  skills #3 depends on your preference  #4 yes this can happen #5 dino leash #6 was patched turrets target the c4 b4 the dino#7u stay in the same tribe 

22 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

#1 patched 8hrs between#2yes 496 is max armor on flak so possibly  could be 2500 or better depending  on crafting  skills #3 depends on your preference  #4 yes this can happen #5 dino leash #6 was patched turrets target the c4 b4 the dino#7u stay in the same tribe 

in pvp dura is more important and he probably meant 1500 dura on each part

Archived