I need urgent help and advice

Chrysa1is

I need urgent help and advice

New to the forums, this is my first thread and i meed urgent help from the game devs. If anyone can tag them in this thread so that they see, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last night i was playing on official legacy, and my friends in my tribe invited me to a party asked if i wanted to come check out their friends base on official dedicated servers. I wasnt doing anything so I was like, yeah okay. I exited the game on legacy, and made a fresh new Bob on the dedicated server my friends were on just for exploring purposes. I logged off after exploring. The next day (literally right now) i have logged into the official legacy server and the base I owned with my friends now says its owned by someone else in our tribe and despite me still being in the tribe we made, it says everything else is owned by a separate tribe. My turrets shoot me, everything we locked is unavailable to open, tames attacked me. And now I can't play and we have animals raising right now that i cant access. I really need this to be fixed otherwise all the work we have done has been wasted and i dont think i will want to continue.

1 minute ago, Chrysa1is said:

If that is the case, that is absolutely terrible customer service and support and im uninstalling. Wow i can't even believe this is a thing, like oh my god, why couldn't the game devs actually do something?

Legacy servers haven't had support in forever,  they weren't meant to be permanent servers,  and they are slowly being removed.   Sorry bout what happened.  It sounds like you got insided.   

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Chrysa1is said:

If that is the case, that is absolutely terrible customer service and support and im uninstalling. Wow i can't even believe this is a thing, like oh my god, why couldn't the game devs actually do something?

When the early access servers became legacy, they made it clear that in-game support would no longer be provided on these servers:

On 8/24/2017 at 12:33 AM, Jen said:

Important Customer Support Legacy Information
When the current servers become Legacy servers on the 29th, we will no longer offer Customer Support to these Legacy servers. All outstanding tickets to our Customer Support team will be wiped clean on launch day, and no future tickets submitted by those playing on Legacy servers will be accepted. Going forward our Customer Support team will be focused on assisting those present on the new cluster, which will not be plagued by many of the issues that occurred during the Early Access process. Unfortunately it is beyond the scope of our operation to continue to offer support on Legacy servers at this time.

Do note that this is for Customer Support only, which is the process of submitting a ticket through our support system. Legacy clusters for PS4 and for Xbox will still be receiving Ragnarok servers. Legacy servers will also receive all of the same fixes and content that the new cluster will.

And yes, as @caleb68 said; sounds like your tribe owner merged with another tribe leaving you behind.

2 minutes ago, Chrysa1is said:

My tribe member didnt merge with anyone. He is still in my tribe.

from my knowledge tribe ownership only changes if:

1. tribe leader assigns someone else as the tribe owner.
  2. tribe leader merges tribe with another tribe.
  3. tribe leader leaves the tribe.

other then that I don't know of any other way that it can happen.  

Archived