Griefing in PVE

NHFX

Griefing in PVE

Hello all, I am currently a player of ARK: Survival Evolved mobile, and I have been playing on the Ingot PVE-Easy-NA server for the past few months.  Yesterday, I spawned into the server to discover that a wild giga had killed all but 4 of my approximately 70 tames and destroyed a large portion of my base, including the storage boxes where I kept all my weapons, armor, materials, ammo, and blueprints. This was extremely frustrating, particularly because my base at the Hidden Lake is not a giga spawn point. I spoke to my tribemate about the incident, and she told me that a different giga had been in our base earlier that day before she called for other players to help her kill it.  For the whole time that I have been playing ARK, I have never seen a single giga spawn at my base, so having two at my base within a span of 24 hours seems very suspicious. I have an idea of who could be responsible for this, considering my tribemate saw this particular player kiting griffins into our base earlier that day.

The reason I am mentioning this issue in the forum is not only because my tribe essentially has to start from scratch again, but because I purchased amber to revive many of the tames that were killed in this attack. In total, the tames that were killed would cost between 1000-2000 amber to revive again, so I feel that I shouldn't be able to lose a fair amount of money just because another player decided to be an asshole on a PVE server. I already sent an incident ticket to War Drum Studios yesterday, but it is still processing. The implants for all my dead tames expire in around one day, so I am hoping I can get an amber refund or compensation of some sort soon. Am I going about this the right way? Does anyone have any tips?

Dang that sucks, personally i have no clue what to do in this incident other than report the player. But since i usually play in PvP this really wouldn't apply because it's.....well.....PvP

But it's good that u know or at least have an idea of who did it so u can smack them on their face later on if the opportunity comes (not literally of course.....well, i guess i would do it literally if they where right in front of me but u get what i mean).

Archived