Crypod issues?

RMBTFriedRice

Crypod issues?

Has anyone had any cryopod issues since the update? I’ve gotten two instances so far and wanted to know if anyone else is getting them.

1st time: I cryopodded up Dinos. Upon checking inventory, the cryopods didn’t show any Dino descriptions, as if they were empty. Animation also showed that they were “empty”. Upon relogging, the Dino descriptions on the cryopods reappeared. 

2nd time: I threw out a Dino from a pod; the unpodding animation happened and the cryosickness timer appeared on bottom right as well, but the Dino poofed. It wasn’t even cap level, only a wild tamed 258 Megaladon. relogging didn’t make the Dino appear either. 

Hadn’t had this happen until after the update. Anyone else? 

the dino's not showing in the cryopod usually happens if your inventory is full and you pod a dino, as you said, relogging or sticking them in a container and pulling them back out usually fixes that.  Seems to be a bug with the inventory system when full, guessing its thinking the player is over stuffing.

haven't had any dino's go poof *knock on wood* hope I never do, however I am still getting 2 other problems happening.

1. even though I hadn't tossed a dino for the day, I toss one out and its instantly cryosick  (had this happen with a rex baby earlier today). I never cryo ko'ed dinos, so no it wasn't out when it was cryo'ed and it shows 'cryo-sickness' over the dino in red tex.
  2. dino sex randomly changing when traveling to another server with cryo'ed dinos.  This one mystifies me.  nothing like taming a female then taking it back to your main server to breed with your male and finding it had a sex change along the way.

Archived