low aberration creatures

ICE13

Suggestion

low aberration creatures

I play on the EU-PVE-Official-Aberration228 server, Aberration is a complex map that you can’t go to survive right away, the player must be prepared and have a tek transmitter, players will go there to tame animals and go through the boss to increase the maximum character level, but in fact, this is an extremely complex map with low-level dinosaurs. Trying to get a reaper, I met 5 - 20 levels, I killed them so that a high-level reaper would appear, and in a few hours I pumped 2 levels 104 and 105, getting a total of 1190000 xp, where are the nominal levels of creatures? after that I don’t even want to go into the game, in the underground boxes of purple and yellow there are just 5 stones each, now I understand why there is no one playing there, the aberration servers are empty, I played on this map in 2018, this wasn’t, there were adequate levels of creatures, now it’s very difficult to find above level 50, please correct this

4 replies to this server topic

I understand everything, if you reduce the amount received from the core of the element, players will often go to the server, the server will live. But here the situation is completely different, I played aber in 2018, both low and high levels appeared, there were no 5 - 20 levels like now, what is the point of playing on this map if there is Valguero? I understand the logic of the developers, it looks like this: I go to Valguero, tame animals of an adequate level there, then I go to Aberration to get artifacts and offerings to get through the boss? then forget about it DLS forever, where from the process of finding the creature it makes you sick, and in the boxes in the place of objects there are 5 green stones.
Let them add more animals exclusive to this card, so that at least some interest would be Скриншот fd4c2432

@Thyme is correct. 

Official maps are known for having lower levels with very few reaching max, while the mod maps tend to have higher chances of higher levels. 

Though there are those that would argue that the low levels found on Official Maps are the way to go. It takes much longer to catch the number of max level for breeding thus extending the life of the game and the difficulty of it. On the opposite side of the spectrum however, there are many of those that like the officially added mod maps because of the higher levels. They are able to play with breeding a superior line easier because of it. 

Which may also be one of the reason that unofficial server owners tend to incorporate the creatures from other maps. It makes it easier to find them if you know the spawn zone they were added too and the chances of find one of max level increases dramatically. 

I have spent entire days on Aberration looking for 1 max level creature only to find it in the matter of an hour on the other maps if you kill off enough fo the creatures in the surrounding area to get it to spawn in on one of the mod maps. 

That said, I do not know what it would mean if they "corrected" it at this point. Would they bring the chances on Official up or the chances on the Unofficially added maps down? 

Archived