Unfair On New Players

LordOdin61

Unfair On New Players

HI

I am new to this game and love the look and feel of it, I can't play because of some players building enormous stone buildings on what I call the new player area (the easy start area). Not happy with the massive buildings they have the have put steel posts all over making it impossible for anyone else to build anything, this is happening on the majority of official servers I have used, I have tried around 8 to 10 so far. I can't understand why nothing is being done about it. I thought the idea of the game was to level up, get stronger and move to a higher level area. A new player moving straight to a higher level area has no chance of surviving if he can't learn the basics on the easy start area's.

Odin

44 minutes ago, LordOdin61 said:

I mean building all over the easy start area, they also place pillars all over so you can't build yourself making the game almost impossible to play.

forget about oficial if you are new to game
Almost all server are taken by big tribes
better go to neof atleast you can play there

• 6 months later...
On 10/13/2019 at 4:46 AM, LordOdin61 said:

Unfair On New Players

HI

I am new to this game and love the look and feel of it, I can't play because of some players building enormous stone buildings on what I call the new player area (the easy start area). Not happy with the massive buildings they have the have put steel posts all over making it impossible for anyone else to build anything, this is happening on the majority of official servers I have used, I have tried around 8 to 10 so far. I can't understand why nothing is being done about it. I thought the idea of the game was to level up, get stronger and move to a higher level area. A new player moving straight to a higher level area has no chance of surviving if he can't learn the basics on the easy start area's.

Odin

new players should tryout unofficial. maybe use some admin cheats to see how everything works. learn the game at its base. then check out offical PVE there are plenty of servers and all kinds of maps. try using the chat to see if someone has areas you could build at. i guess the idea is get good quick if your playing on official. 

Archived