Should the Ark Moon Survival mod be Revived for the game?

Scribelord

Should the Moon Survival Mod be revived by wildcard?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the Ark Moon Survival mod revamped for the game.

• Yes it should come (read the comment below before you vote)
    • No it shouldn't (read the comment below before you vote and tell me why you think no)

Suggestion

Should the Ark Moon Survival mod be Revived for the game?

I think if revived by either several modders working together or the devs themselves and with all the changes to Ark we have now and in the near future this mod could be a masterpiece and honestly out of all the mods for Ark there ever was this one always managed to catch my eye.

Imagine it working more along the lines of ark genesis as well with missions you can do to help yourself survive.

Imagine starting in a custom airtight station and when you went outside you had to worry about oxygen depleting unless you had the right equipment or creatures to help you survive.

Imagine all the areas they could do, imagine going beneath the moons surface to a airtight aberration type place with trees, water, and crystals everywhere. 

they could have you start in the broken down barely working space station on the moon that only really provides protection against suffocating.

They could have space stations scattered around the map with each being a place where you can easily get access to water.

They could add in a massive ancient decrepit alien tek city.

The caves could be so much more creative too, imagine going through a massive alien tek building/fortress instead of the usual cave to reach a artifact or delving into the depths of the moon to search for the artifacts or a nest for a new type of creature.

New creatures obviously would be absolutely fantastic as well with afew giving the player oxygen when ridden, around or on their shoulders.

We could have several new vehicles to help people get around too and a load of new equipment in general basically making this a total conversion.

Feel free to add in any other ideas if you got any and vote yes or no.

9 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

I problem with mods is that you either get something like prim+ which is basically abandoned or a pseudo integration like what happened with S+.

Mods really belong as mods let in the hands of their creators.

Look at what happened with Valguero. When WC released it as a free DLC map, then nixed content. The original mod author created a map extension mod to get back the original creatures.

Or what happened to scorched earth due to ragnarok 

5 minutes ago, Scribelord said:

True

It's definitely something that would shift the meta of the game though 

I problem with mods is that you either get something like prim+ which is basically abandoned or a pseudo integration like what happened with S+.

Mods really belong as mods let in the hands of their creators.

Look at what happened with Valguero. When WC released it as a free DLC map, then nixed content. The original mod author created a map extension mod to get back the original creatures.

Archived