What 5 mods does everyone want to see added into Ark?

Scribelord

What 5 mods does everyone want to see added into Ark?

What 5 mods would you like to see added into the base game? Tell me in the comments below.

Sidenote: I've decided to make a separate poll page for the moon survival idea since theres SO MUCH they can do with it.

These are in order and there reasons for why. Personally my list is:

1.Ark Moon Survival Remake

2.Steampunk (I love the idea of flying around with a massive airship on a  map like valguero or finally getting a submarine, and the general aesthetics look fantastic, I imagine it would be a total conversion of ark like Prim+.)

3.Castles Keeps and Forts (you could get so creative and build so many things with this mod and similarly to steampunk it might be a total conversion.)

4.Human NPCs (atlas has it so why not ark? Plus it would be fantastic for single player gameplay and immersion.)

5.ExoGenesis (how 2 of the 3 maps in the mod contest beat this is beyond me. It has a feel of halo and ark which is raptoring sexy and I absolutely love the aesthetic and design.)

castles, keeps and forts would be a nice addition, giving more ways to build.  I like many of the various pieces in there and have mixed n' matched them with the regular pieces to build things.

Human NPCs would be nice as well, and would give wildcard a way to expand even more with their proposed mission system genesis will be bringing.

those others I can't really comment on.

Eco's Stables mod would be nice too, even more pieces to build with.

far as other mods, I can't really think of any that benefit the normal ark game play without changing too much of how the game works.

Earthquakes mod.  Entire bases randomly crumble to dust.

Prison Mod.  Ball gags (to prevent chat), fire hoses and toilet wine.

Dino Stealer Mod.  Tamed dinos can be cryo'd by other tribes if tranqed first.

Player trackers.  Tag enemy players like you do your dinos, use GPS to locate.

Lockpicks mod.  No C4 needed, just unlock their door and walk in.

9 hours ago, caleb68 said:

castles, keeps and forts would be a nice addition, giving more ways to build.  I like many of the various pieces in there and have mixed n' matched them with the regular pieces to build things.

Human NPCs would be nice as well, and would give wildcard a way to expand even more with their proposed mission system genesis will be bringing.

those others I can't really comment on.

Eco's Stables mod would be nice too, even more pieces to build with.

far as other mods, I can't really think of any that benefit the normal ark game play without changing too much of how the game works.

Honestly the moon survival mod could pass as a whole other expansion entirely if they wanted too with how much they could do.

Also I think steampunk would be a very unique addition into the game just for how different it is but that's just my opinion.

I agree with all the ones you added more variety is always better.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:59 AM, LEDminer said:

Maybe some of the creatures from the ark additions mod?

Personally I was considering it but I decided to remove it because it had afew creatures that I think could be used in other areas 

like the scorched earth remake which is probably the best chance scorched earth has for improving which has the cockatrice.

or maybe the devs going back to the center and adding afew creatures like amargasaurus with a unique turret saddle.

Archived