Where is my replicator?

captyarrr

4 minutes ago, captyarrr said:

Where is my replicator?

I went to a lootdrop. Put in all mats I grinded and saved up for a replicator, finally all done!

Waited till it came down, put all in, even got 60% left!! 

Woooot!!

Pressed the so very much wanted and highlighted button.....

Poof gone.

Wut?

Is it possible the drop despawned?

If so...  THAT is a huuuuge bummer.

Just now, RipRavage said:

You can find an obelisk?  What map are you on?  Beacons are so bugged its never a good idea to craft stuff in them.

PvE ragnarok. I submitted a ticket, hoping they can turn off this option for other players. It's not right to put in an option and stuff poofs away if its bugged.

2 minutes ago, captyarrr said:

PvE ragnarok. I submitted a ticket, hoping they can turn off this option for other players. It's not right to put in an option and stuff poofs away if its bugged.

Well if you need to find one of the nearby obelisks for next time here is the Resource map

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Resource_Map_(Ragnarok)

As far as the beacons go though, the reason they made it so people can craft stuff and summon bosses from them is because jerks often block the obelisks on maps where building isn't blocked on them.  But I believe Ragnarok blocks you from building around the three obelisks.  The whole game is buggy though unfortunately, I've lost entire rex armies to the obelisks after it transported them without me to the Boss arena, so in the end you just have to take it on the chin unless you play unofficial or single player.

1 minute ago, RipRavage said:

Well if you need to find one of the nearby obelisks for next time here is the Resource map

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Resource_Map_(Ragnarok)

As far as the beacons go though, the reason they made it so people can craft stuff and summon bosses from them is because jerks often block the obelisks on maps where building isn't blocked on them.  But I believe Ragnarok blocks you from building around the three obelisks.  The whole game is buggy though unfortunately, I've lost entire rex armies to the obelisks after it transported them without me to the Boss arena, so in the end you just have to take it on the chin unless you play unofficial or single player.

4K hours on the clock, got back 3 weeks ago after 18 months of absence. I really wish these bugs or whatever they are, where solved by now.

Another real moodkiller.

Sigh.

6 minutes ago, captyarrr said:

blue obelisk is 17/18
red obelisk is 35/85
Green obelisk is 57/38

green is probably the most dangerious of the 3, blue is the easiest of the 3 to get to, red you have to deal with small hostels at of and on, Blue gets used alot by people, probably because its the safest to get to, red ob I rarely see traffic at, and green, sense every time i've gone there there were always 2-3 carno's hanging around I don't go there lol.

If i were to craft a replicator on Ragnarok, it'd most likely be at red ob, low traffic, less risk of getting killed while shoving stuff into it, and less likely to have someone come running up and take stuff out of it while your putting it in like blue ob.

1 minute ago, captyarrr said:

4K hours on the clock, got back 3 weeks ago after 18 months of absence. I really wish these bugs or whatever they are, where solved by now.

Another real moodkiller.

Sigh.

Yeah man, I'm really sorry you got screwed by this buggy game.  They have early access glitches that are still causing problems even to this day.  I hope they get back to you and make things right for you with your bug ticket.

3 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

blue obelisk is 17/18
red obelisk is 35/85
Green obelisk is 57/38

green is probably the most dangerious of the 3, blue is the easiest of the 3 to get to, red you have to deal with small hostels at of and on, Blue gets used alot by people, probably because its the safest to get to, red ob I rarely see traffic at, and green, sense every time i've gone there there were always 2-3 carno's hanging around I don't go there lol.

If i were to craft a replicator on Ragnarok, it'd most likely be at red ob, low traffic, less risk of getting killed while shoving stuff into it, and less likely to have someone come running up and take stuff out of it while your putting it in like blue ob.

The best part about Red Obelisk is that you can ride a raft right up onto it, so I would build an encased raft with the materials inside just so you don't get somebody kiting a carno or some terror birds onto you and running away with yoru materials.

Just now, RipRavage said:

Yeah man, I'm really sorry you got screwed by this buggy game.  They have early access glitches that are still causing problems even to this day.  I hope they get back to you and make things right for you with your bug ticket.

We'll see, would be nice tho.

It's the first time I kept on looking for crystal for 3 days from those nice gachas tho. Tbh, never gonna do that again. Buuut, they are a good addition to the game!

Archived