Is there any server for me? Or is ARK nowadays only for Alpha tribes?

Raz9007

Is there any server for me? Or is ARK nowadays only for Alpha tribes?

Yeah soo.. I wonder if ark is even playable anymore in some way on official servers? Why im asking this is because i had a break from ark now for about 3 months. In total i have played about 3k hrs, and when i lefted ARK i was member in one of the biggest tribes in ARK, but i decided to left since i dont think ARK has any point when you got everything served, like whatever op dino you want, armor, weapons, materials etc etc. 

So to make a long story short: I started by myself on Valguero Smalltribes. Got up a fully metal base with 20 Heavy turrets and 10k bullets total. Had 2 wyverns lvl +250, 3 Velnos lvl +300 and a bunch of high lvl purlovias, Allosaurs, Thylacoelos and stuff like that guarding the base togheter with all the turrets. I did fine for about 2 months, some bigger tribes tried to raid but did not succed. Until today when i logged in and saw that damn map with Red text "you where killed by blablabla lvl 105" "Youre everything was killed by artholupeura lvl 450" Etc Etc you got it. 

I have, like most of the people that play ARK been raided so many times, and it´s always depressing ofc. This time tho i really thought i had it since i had manage to stop many high lvl tribes with high lvl tames, even with a golem once. 

What surprised me most about this raid tho was that my dinos and turrets hadn´t killed a single thing, wich seemed very odd. I was not online when it happend. 

Anyway, the conclusion of this is, are there any server to play on anymore when you want to play pvp but you are solo or maybe 2 people? 

I like the small tribes server im on because of the taming multiplier and everything goes a lot faster wich is nice when you are solo. Does anyone have any tips where i might actualy have a chance to survive for a while? I have no problem being griefed but it would be nice if it wasn´t by alpha tribes all the raptoring time tho.

Or is ARK pvp simply dead when it comes to smaller tribes? Tho i actually did think that "SMALL TRIBES" only allowed small tribes and not alpha tribes transfer there and destroy everything they see.

Sorry for a long post, hope you guys understand what i mean and want by this!

Okey i see. Thanks for the tips. The only hard thing with that is to know what servers that does not have any megas. Also any alpha tribe can transfer there and wipe everyone whenever they want right? 

Also the taming multiplier and other multipliers dont apply then right? It´s really helpfull to do fast tames when solo. 

Indeed meshing was huge on Smalltribes

Archived