patch v299.26 - what was fixed on Valguero & Ragnarok?

caleb68

So the large patch 299.26 modified the maps for Valguero & Ranarok, along with some of the loose assets for the world,  I'm wondering what was fixed on Valguero and Ragnarok sense nothing was mentioned in the patch notes about that, and none of the genesis notes will be found on those maps. 

If nothing was actually fixed on these maps, then why were they included in the patch? 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

So the large patch 299.26 modified the maps for Valguero & Ranarok, along with some of the loose assets for the world,  I'm wondering what was fixed on Valguero and Ragnarok sense nothing was mentioned in the patch notes about that, and none of the genesis notes will be found on those maps. 

If nothing was actually fixed on these maps, then why were they included in the patch? 

My guess would be that they needed to be re-cooked due to changes made to classes they inherits from (most likely since the cryopod/fridge were added to the PrimalInventoryBP_TributeTerminal_Base class or something).

19 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

My guess would be that they needed to be re-cooked due to changes made to classes they inherits from (most likely since the cryopod/fridge were added to the PrimalInventoryBP_TributeTerminal_Base class or something).

hrm… interesting, I've never had to recook a map after adding craftable items to a object, the objects inherited the changes when it was loaded.   I've mostly played around with craffable items in the devkit, but still same thing, the items had the new craftables in them without having to recook the map or replace those crafted items that allowed craftables. 

I made a little woodworker bench, stone mason station and metalworks table for crafting wood, stone and metal building pieces at those stations along with some statues, and gravestones, they were just usable from the getgo, and like I said, even the placed ones inherited the changes.

Never played with the rocks / trees, so I don't know if they would have to be rebaked but one would think they too would just inherit the changed values.

If anyone knows could they shed some light on this?

Archived