5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Lol well thanks, it was still a good and unique dossier another idea though is that it could function as a snow biome seal/otter that loves to hunt penguins (so it gets more organic polymer, even though i know you said this already) and it's furry insulation keeps you warm while mounting it and maybe it has very strong pack instincts when in water

That's pretty neat. That could also give you a reason to harvest its hide for a good source of warm swimwear too

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: daeodon

species: daeodon harenaprum

wild: competing with gorganopsid on the food chain, Daeodon harenaprum is one of the apex predators in the desert tundra. It's large jaw is capable of snapping bones and crushing stone. As a palaeontologist in my past life, I recommend you to run rather than to confront a Daeodon as they are very aggressive and with catch up to you in short bursts. 

Known information:

Daeodon has a jewellery obsession. They have sometimes been seen crushing stone with their jaws and taking away the shiny jewels amd minerals with them back to their cave or lair. If anyone was stand between a Daeodon and its jewellery, it's usually instant death. 

Domestication: to tame a Daeodon, you need a lot of skill and confidence...and jewellery. It's best to tame one by luring it to shiny objects and then trapping it. Works every time. Once you have one, you could tell that the creature is stronger when near shiny objects. Not only that, but Daeodons have a bite force so strong, that it can instantly cripple most survivors. They can also charge into people to stun them as well. Although their other use is to harvest minerals and jewels from stone. Those jewels can be used as some type of primitive money!

tier: medium

damage: high

weight: high

health: high

stam: moderate

speed: moderate (builds up momentum like rhino, bear and gorganopsid.)

unique tame: yes. Lure it to some jewels. Then you must trap it, snare it or whatever and then knock it out. Don't shoot at the head. It won't work.

unique saddle: yes. A one seater armoured saddle covered in jewellery and shiny objects giving the Daeodon the strength buff. It's essentially a dinosaur used for robbing villages or banks. The armour also has a lot of pouches to carry extra loot without increasing weight on the beast.

authors notes: these creature kinda fills two niches but oh well. 

Vote who should go next out of these creatures

dracovenator 1x

deinosuchus

sivatherium 1x

Name: dracovenator

species: dracovenator fungalomedenti

temperament: aggressive

wild: dracovenator fungalomedenti  is practically a bigger dilophosaurus. Both creatures spit venom and have loud screeches. The only real differences is that dracovenator is COMPLETELY poisonous and it can camouflage. It's bite, venom, quills, claws and Spurs can poison you. In fact, dracovenator actually sprays an acidic venom that melts through armour as well as it blinds its enemies from far distances. They are generally slow, slower than your fast utahraptor and Balaur jongler's. But they are resourceful. They generally hunt in packs and screech to disorientated their prey. 

Known information: dracovenators generally live around swampy areas. To survive, they eat toxic plants and bathe in venom from their prey to enhance their own venom. They use their camouflage to get close to their prey. Although their stench usually puts their prey off and they run, thus making their camouflage useless if they're hunting animals like sivatherium and other animals with keen sense of smells...so they move to plan B. They disorientate their prey by screeching and then they ram or tackle their prey. They sink their long teeth to inject their venom, and watch their prey die from a distance. Any other animal that tries to eat it will also be poisoned and will eventually die.

domestication:

dracovenator has its flaws and it uses. Surprisingly, some of its weakness are actually its strengths. It's venom and toxins can help with poisoning multiple animals at once if one creature was to attack another, although it makes it hard to harvest edible meat. Instead they can be used as bait, although only dracovenators are immune to their own poisons. They also have their unique camouflage ability, so you can stealthily take out animals. Other that ability can be exploited by a lot of animals that have a keen sense of smell; which brings me to my next topic. It's stench is so foul that it needs to be bathed a hundred times over to cleanse it. Which can be as useful trait, irritating most animals that can smell it cause them to shake about, even throwing off their riders! It can also be used as a deadly gas grenade, not only knocking an animal or person out, but also damage them over time. Be careful though, if you do not cleanse AT ALL, it can create deadly plagues and diseases.  Their dung is great fertiliser as well as it being a good source of repellent. It may not smell nice but it works. Their tackling, ramming and pack mentality make them ultimate fighters, but their speed and ability too poison the animal completely make it hard for it to be deemed as a 'hunter'. It can collect poisonous plants and berries, giving you more poisons and enhancing its own poisons. Their acidic spray can used as a sniping ability, melting through armor and blinding people; if you lit it with a torch, it will burn everything that acid touched. Best of all, it's hide is so strong, you can equip C4 to it, blow up the bomb and it would survive! Be careful while riding one though, if you cut yourself on one, it's likely that you'll die soon after that. 

Tier: medium (larger than utahs and jongler's, smaller than Carnos and megaraptors. Austro size basically. 

Health: moderate

damage: high (deals damage over time)

speed: moderate/low

stam: moderate: high

weight: high

harvest: poisonous plants and berries, poisoned meat.

pack mentality: yes

buffs: damage and poisons enhanced of you feed it poisonous plants. 

Unique tame: it's immune to any narcotic you can muster. Passive tame, must require bug repellent and smear yourself in dung for it to work.

unique saddle: suicide bomber armour. It's covered in C4 and it can blow it up with the press of a button. Careful though, too much C4 can cause serious harm. But overall it's immune to explosions. It will kill the rider though. Make sure you're wearing the correct armour to survive.

how its poison works. If you made it bite an animal, it will be poisoned temporarily, meaning that if another animal gets bitten by that poisoned animal, bites that poisoned animal, eats its corpse or a poisoned piece of raw meat, it will also be poisoned temporarily. The disease can cross over to any animal. If in a battle, it can back fire. For example, if your dracovenator bites an animal and if that poisoned animal gets bitten by another animal of your tribe or bites that poisoned animal, it will be poisoned. A large chain reaction. 

Authors note: I think I missed a few concepts in the long wrong but yeah. You gotta be careful with this animal. It has a lot of unique abilities that could backfire on you. I can tell you the cure for its numerous diseases and its venom. But that will spoil the story! Hush now my children ;) I rushed this one, so it may not exactly make sense. Let me know the issues of mistakes I made in this one. It's late over here as well...pretty tired :( 

deinosuchus will be delayed. Buutttt.....I can always do a hybrid or dragon dossier....cause I do have some hybrids and dragons designed already!

• 2 weeks later...

NECROMANCER ALERT! 

Hahaha, you thought this thread was over did you? Well you were wrong! Haha

gonna quickly do this dossier for @Shadlos because of reasons *wink wink nudge nudge*

my first hybrid dossier

name: lateno

species: latenodon ferox

wild:

meet the rarest creature you'll ever meet on the Island! Latenodon Ferox is a mammalian carnivore that is primarily a mix between a dire wolf and a smilodon. Their body shape is similar to our predatory felines, and it's attacks are similar to any dire wolf or direbear. They are pure black with a few faint lighter stripes going down the body like a thylacoleo. These predators hunt alone, and take out their prey stealthy, even though they have the speed, power and climbing abilities to take out prey with ease.

known information: This feline has the hide of a Honey Badger and Australovenator. It cannot be penetrated by arrows, bolts and simple bladed weapons. It's even rubbery, so if a predator was the catch one, it can swing around and claw at their face. These cats are completely unsociable and show barely any emotion. Coming across one usually gives survivors bad luck, because the predator will eventually kill you....

domestication: 

Once tamed, the latenodon is...still unsociable. They will listen to simple commands Like any other animal you have, although they tend to always run away and behave like a wild animal. If in need, the latenodon will arrive or return to save you. But If you try and make it swim, it will Buck you off and ru away and will return the next day or so. If you lay next to a latenodon, you feel a weird sensation, making you feel healthier and stronger. Nobody knows why, but people believe that it can cure any diseases.....if only they knew how. 

hybrid genes:

smilodon

direwolf

thylacoleo

thylacosmilus

gorganopsid

amargosaurus

austrolovenator/honey badger

direbear

tier: medium

speed: high

stam: high

Oxygen: can't swim (moderate when the respect metre is halfway completed

weight: moderate

unique tame: Unknown 

unique saddle: no

respect metre: it's similar to the growth rate on dinosaurs, except faster. If you ride it and do stuff with it, it will slowly rise up. Rising it up will grant you little training buffs. (Granting it the ability to swim, letting other riders ride it etc) once it's full, it will never run away and act wild ever again. 

Authors notes: before you say OP, in the fanfic, the hybrids are meant to be OP as hell. Granting you new badass creatures. Thing is, they're hard to tame. Each creature has their own complicated taming method. So not everyone will have one. You must reach certain levels to tame certain ones. I won't tell you the taming methods on the dossiers. Only in the fanfics

Gonna tease another creature that will eventually arrive during the story. Wait! How about two?!

these two act like a duet. After all...they are in the same dragon family....

name: vampire dragon

species: draconis lamia

diet: carnivore

wild: 

meet the fastest creature on the ark. This 4 winged dragon is just bigger than an average dimorphodon. They hand upside down in their caves and only leave during the night. They feast on animal flesh. But they prefer blood and eggs.....sometimes even children.

known information: 

vampire dragons are scary looking. They spray acid instead of breath fire; and they have the strangest jaws like their larger sub species. They have their bottom jaw split into 3 parts. A main jaw, and two secondary out jaws that Have needle like teeth on top. People believe it's used to open the mouth wider to eat eggs and presumably grab a hold of larger prey. 

Domestication: 

These little pests are very useful creatures. They're deemed to be even more useful than our dimorphidons. They're the fastest creatures ever, they're good thieves, good assassins and they're have even have a rage inflicting bite! Yes, their venom can make any animal to turn on their own team. Best part is, they only turn on their own team, their rage doesn't make them go crazy on everyone...JUST their own side. Their venom is so dangerous, it can even make HUMANS turn on their own side. But that's not the best part, they have pack mentality! These are useful dragons, except it's hard to tame one. Have fun taming one...if you can survive their queens...

tier: small

damage: moderate

acid spray: high

speed: holy sh*t fast! (high)

Stam: high 

weight: low 

health: moderate (not really needed since it's impossible to catch one.

unqiue tame: yes. Net one and secretly leave the cave before the 'queen' wakes up. Take it out of the cave and Just feed it blood. Be warn....it might attract the others.

rideable: no

shoulder mount: yes! 

Authors notes: creating a hype train......so sorry xD 

59 minutes ago, Kaprodonychus said:

Fertile eggs are also useful very useful, even better than blood bags. Although it makes the survivor decide whether to keep the egg and use blood bags......or kill an innocent baby in its egg instead of risking to use a blood bag that could be infected

I'd use a egg because I'm a monster who feeds unborn virtual babies to tiny dragons.

Name: wraith dragon

species: draconis meti

diet: souls/ every part of your body besides your bones

Wild: meet the queen/king of the vampire dragons. They look similar to their younger relatives, although they're larger, have 3 sockets on each side of their chest, large enough to contain one bat dragon each, and they do not spray acid...they absorb it

known information: 

unlike the typical dragons that breathe the elements, this dragon absorbs the elements and uses it against its enemies. If a dragon was to breathe fire at it, it would suck it all into its mouth and then Breathe it out whenever it wants to. Even worse...wraith dragons can suck the life out of any creature. With enough power and stamina, it can suck every organ, piece of flesh and drop of blood out of a giganotosaurus, leaving only the bones. However it cannot absorbs someone's soul if they're wearing heavy armour. Overall, the only animals that are not affected by its 'reaping' are Titanosaurs, deinosuchus's, Satanthosaurs and Surprisingly, praedirusuchus's and latenodon's.

domestication: 

Practically your bigger and meaner vampire dragons. They're extremely fast with their 4 wings, they deal a lot of damage for their size and they can 'reap' the majority of the creatures on the island. The problem is, now that we know that they can be tamed, they're used as getaway animals for murderers. They let them reap their victims, leaving no evidence behind besides the bones. Even now, some predators can even eat those bones. Making crime fighting an even tougher job to do. 

Tier: medium

Speed: high

stam: moderate

weight: moderate

health: moderate

unqiue tame: haha the most complicated and probably challenging tame of all. You must kill all of its vampire bats.....that's right....every single one in that cave. You can always lure the smaller ones and kill them off...but that would be hard since they barely leave their queen/king. Once that's done, then you must wear a HIGHLY PROTECTIVE ARMOR! Tek tier armor could work and MAYBE riot armor. With your protective armor, you must start with netting the wings, then it must stay on the ground. Then it will try to destroy you armor so it can reap you. Tranq it, and then you can tame it. Try shooting at the sockets on its chest, less protection there

unique saddle: as of yet, no

authors notes: should I do more hybrids, dragons and other creatures or do some more dino dossiers?

Just now, DahDerpasaur said:

Oh wow, the soul sucking thing, despite being unique, is kind of silly, but it's ok.

Also, deinosuchus can withstand that, dang.

My deinosuchus has special type of body armor that overlaps. And it also has a bone crushing bite so even if it could suck the life out of it, the croc is tool kick to snap. 

I decided with the soul sucking thing cause both species are technically blood sucking vampire dragons, and I didn't want them too similar from eachother. It was kinda inspired from the Wraith in evolve. The reaping has a cool down so it's not the most dangerous predator out their. It's basically eating. So it can't overeat. It loses health and stam if it eats too much. 

59 minutes ago, Kaprodonychus said:

My deinosuchus has special type of body armor that overlaps. And it also has a bone crushing bite so even if it could suck the life out of it, the croc is tool kick to snap. 

I decided with the soul sucking thing cause both species are technically blood sucking vampire dragons, and I didn't want them too similar from eachother. It was kinda inspired from the Wraith in evolve. The reaping has a cool down so it's not the most dangerous predator out their. It's basically eating. So it can't overeat. It loses health and stam if it eats too much. 

Oh, ok.

"I uploaded a new deviation"

Archived