• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: veloci

species: velociraptor sicarius

wild: unlike our large and powerful raptors like jongler and prime, velociraptor sicarius are small like oviraptors and troodons. They live in packs of six or more in the deep jungles, swamps or any biome that hosts a lot of trees and undergrowth. Despite them being small, their intelligence and sickle claws and be proven to be deadly weapons if you're walking alone.

known information: Velociraptors are small, speedy assassins, they've adapted to climbing up and down trees with out any struggle and can jump extremely high and use their small feathers to safely glide down without any trouble. But their deadly weapon is their phenomenal sickle claws. Velociraptors use themselves as living spears, darting straight towards their prey and zip pass, slicing their throat with their serrated sickle claws while the rest of the pack nip and scratch. They can even effectively pounce small animals and claw them to death, including humans....

domestication: velociraptors are tamed to be prehistoric hitmen. They are trained to use their sickle claws to effectively kill their targets. They can creep through small holes and vents and can kill their targets without a sound. They are also used as hunters, tracking prey and immobilising their prey with their claws, slowing their prey down for the bigger hunters such as australovenator intrepidus and megaraptor missis. If you want someone dead, tame a velociraptor....just make sure that you're not alone while doing so....and cover your neck and weak joints...

health: low/moderate

damage: very high

speed: very high (for its size)

stam: high

weight: low

resources it gathers: meat, raw prime, blood, hide, pelt

resources you harvest from it: raw meat, hide, feathers, pelt, keratin

tameable: yes

rideable: no

unique tame: troodon taming style 

carry on shoulder: undecided (possibly not, tell me what you think)

authors notes: nothing really much to say about this guy. I like it! ALSO TELL ME IF YOU WANT IT TO BE ABLE TO BE ON YOUR SHOULDER!!! Thank you :) 

Vote now for the next dossier!

platybelodon

titanoceratops (yes this is a real dinosaur)

yutyrannus (sorry this guy got delayed. But rest assured he should be good)

Name: Guidraco

Species: Guidraco Stridens

Temperament: Aggressive

Wild:

Guidraco Stridens is well… loud. It is probably one of the loudest animals besides dracovenator and livyatan. It is a fast and smart war mount. Being bigger than our Pteranodon’s we have now, Guidraco Stridens is a pack animal that uses its loud screeches and ‘blinding and hanging’ ability to hunt prey at night. It isn’t rare to see a swarm of them flying in the day, but you would usually see them at night when all other fliers wake up to hunt prey.

Known Information: 

Guidraco Stridens hunts in a very weird but intelligent way. A few Guidraco’s would screech near the prey to get their attention, either making the prey investigate or flew. Then the rest of the flock screech to confuse it. Then eventually one of them will fly above it and use the sun to blind it with its wings like a giant microscope.  Then the rest of the flock will dash towards it and sink their large teeth into their prey, biting and slashing their victim with their torpor inflicting bites. Once that step is done they hang onto it, tiring the flier out and they use their weight to pull the creature out of the sky and down to the earth. They quickly then let go before it falls to the floor and dies, then they will carry it off to their nest.

Domestication:

Having a flock of Guidraco’s would be a tame to remember…That is… if you don’t get caught and get dropped out of the sky. I’ve myself had trouble taming my first Guidraco. The best way to tame one would be by using net guns so they can’t pick you up and drop you. Luckily, they are easy to tame and will except any type of meat, although their torpor does drop quickly. Once tamed you are rewarded with a tactical war mount, using its blinding and hanging attacks, its torpor inflicting and stamina drain bites make this a terrific warbird. The bigger the load this bird carries, the quicker it is for it to take down things out of the sky, but make it harder for it to pick things up. The disadvantage to this beast would be its low moderate health. Other than that, you have one of the most beautiful and deadliest birds in your arsenal once tamed

Author’s Notes: NOTE!! Guidraco Stridens is a mix of Guidraco and Tropeognathus. Just like how our trike in game is a mix of Styracosaurus and triceratops (Wish they would be separate but oh well.) The reasoning for this is that they were both cool but both relatively similar so I just combined them. One less dinosaur for my fanfiction but I have already planned for another, less dangerous Pterosaur along the way. I won’t do the second dinosaur today but maybe tomorrow since my last exam is on that day so I’m free when school ends. Give me comments on what you think of this dossier. 

Name: brachio

species: brachiosaurus prudentia (armed lizard of foresight)

Wild: Brachiosaurus prudentia is probably the most beautiful sauropod on the island. It's tough hide is covered in a beautiful stripey pattern. Most survivors couldn't mistake this creature from titanosaurus or brontosaurus due to it being so beautiful and also because of its extremely long neck. Smaller than the titanosaurus but bigger than a bronto, this humble giant is usually seen in herds of bigger and smaller brachiosaurs.

Known information:

If a brachiosaurus was being attacked, it would either use its strong tail or front legs to take down the predator itself or it could create loud whale like noises to call for help from its herd or other animals around the area since it's so slow to get away. Usually you would see these creatures by larges lakes and sometimes even in the swamps!

Domestication:

Brachiosaurus prudentia is bigger than a brontosaurus but it is slower and is more fragile. Instead, it Is faster in water, stronger and carry more. Usually survivors use it as a mobile watchtower. It has its own unique platform saddle where it has two main platform and four smaller platforms. The biggest platform is placed on its back for a small base or armour to protect the brachio. The second largest is placed all the way at the top of the neck and it's where the rider is and is also the main tower. It can carry up to 4 people up ther including the rider. The four smaller ones are placed on the sides of the neck. They're used for large auto turrets to fend off other tribes or predators. The most unique thing about this brachiosaurs is that it can call for help or alert the tribe of nearby enemies, it can even have an attack call. Brachiosaurus is truly a beautiful and worthy beast to tame.

HP: medium

Speed: low

carry weight: very high

damage: high

stam: moderate

tameable: yes

rideable: definitely

resources it gathers: wood, thatch, berries

taming method: trip it over and then taming it with narcotics. If not, the tranq darts and arrows might alert it and make it call for help

Authors notes: there you go there's my second fan made dossier. I didn't plan it out as much as my previous one (I just typed this one on the spot on my iPhone) so yeah. Honestly I really liked this dinosaur as a kid and I haven't seen a fan made dossier for it (there probably is one I'm just too lazy to check xD) so I decided to make my own. This was probably the only idea I had for it since it has this long neck and is a bit more unique and plays a different role than the normal mobile base or cargo dinosaur. The brachiosaurus has a unique way of moving too (if it was in game). As the rider you can move around as normal but if you press the sneak button, it would only move its neck and head around like a giant snake to peep around corners and stuff. That would be cool if it was in game but sadly it's only a fan made dossier for my fan fiction but I'll make sure to add it. Also the top platform or 'crowd nest' it's like a small little hut with basic thatch roof, wooden columns and a wooden fence (to prevent people from falling out) to go up and down the neck, you A. Build an elevator 

or B. Use a rope thingy to go up and down. Like a vertical zip line you hook around you foot and hold on to. If someone can tell me what it is I will really appreciate it.

Name: Kronosaur

Species: Kronosaurus Pavicula

Temperament: Aggressive

Wild: 

Larger than Liopleurodon, Kronosaurus Pavicula is basically its stronger and faster older brother. They too also like to swim around reefs but will often be seen further out at sea. They are usually seen by themselves or in groups of two or three and are quite terrifying to look at such a pliosaur with strong flippers and wield long, sharp jagged teeth. Once you see a kronosaurus, it’s hard to lose one. 

Known Information:

To defend itself from larger predators such as basilosaurus Superficiei, they have evolved to be a lot more flexible, dodging attacks and have two small blunt horns on its head to ram incoming animals. Their sharp teeth alone can inflict a lot of damage. Once bitten by a Kronosaur, their teeth latch on and stay there like a hook, and the Kronosaur will begin a death role, just like Deinosuchus and Sarcosuchus. Once it has you, there’s no way you’re getting out. These beasts are so strong and fast that they can jump right out of the water and grab and drag flying animals out of the air and drag them back into the water.

Domestication: 

Kronosaurus is a great oceanic animal to tame for fisherman tribes to hunt for food, and evade larger predators. Its thick skull and small horns can be even use to knock out, injure or even kill dinosaurs. They can even smalls through underwater bases, drowning whatever is in it. Their jumping and dodging skills will help shake off predators or even avoid obstacles when travelling. Their most affective attack is their bite and death roll. Their sharp teeth can latch onto any creature, causing them to bleed, attracting other animals to the area. Their death roll can quickly take at creature’s life, just by your Kronosaur dragging it under the water, performing the actual death roll and by tear it to pieces during the process. Although its health and carry weight prevent it from giving this animal its full potential to possibly be the most deadliest creature in the sea.

HP: moderate

Carry weight: moderate/low

Damage: High

Stamina: High

Speed: High

Resources it gathers: raw meat, prime meat, prime fish, fish, hide, fish scales, and scales.

Unique saddle: No

Unique tame: Maybe. There possibly will be since it will just kill you if you shoot it with a crossbow. And fliers aren’t an option either since it will just take you out of the sky.

Author’s notes: It can drag small to medium animals wherever it wants with its teeth (dead or alive). Jumping, deathroll and dodging deplete stamina. It has moderate health and carry weight…..nothing a little levelling up can’t change…..  ;)

Name: Basilo

Species: Basilosaurus Superficiei

Temperament: Neutral

Wild: 

Unlike like a fearsome mosasaur of the deep, Basilosaurus Superficiei is a carnivorous whale that swims on the surface of the ocean in its pods of three to seven. They're usually seen swimming near the snow biomes but have also been seen in the north eastern oceans. Its not hard to spot one, due to it being around the size of a mosasaur. Adult males have been estimated to be even bigger than fully grown Mosasaurs! Unlike modern whales like the giant 'Blue Whale', Basilosaurus Superficiei has an armoured back, tail and head, similar to the titanosaurus and Carbonemys, although has a soft and vulnerable underbelly, making this an armoured tank of the sea. If a basilosaur was to be bitten on its underbelly, it will begin to bleed, attracting any oceanic predator in range, they predators will go into a hungry rage and kill anything in sight. The creature is usually calm, but when it gets attacked or if its friendly, it will even beach itself just to grab prey, dragging them or flinging them back into the water to drown and eat them with its armour piercing teeth. It armoured tail can even smash ships and destroy sealed underwater bases! But luckily basilosaurs are only active at night.....usually

Known Information: I have heard reports of a large, dark blue basilosaurus purposely sinking ships and killing tamed oceanic animals. I have yet to see the beast myself but there is a bounty out for it. They either want it tamed or dead. Most people just call it 'White eye' since it is believed it is a mutation that was born with a white eye or a megalodon attacked it when it was younger and scared its face. Either way it just brings fear into peoples eyes whenever people mention his name. He was first seen when a large fishermen tribe tried to kill the great white leedsichthys, killing sinking the fishermen's boat and killing everything but the leedsichthys and one survivor. White Eye is believed to be a solo whale which is unheard of, but is apparently welcomes by any whale pod, making this Prehistoric Moby D*ck a hard animal to kill.

Domestication: 

Once you have tamed your first basilosaurus, you are rewared by a large submarine like creature and also its pod! Yes, basilosaurus have a bond I like to call 'Pod Mentality'. Once one is tamed, the pod is friendly to you and will not harm you. If you were in trouble, your basilosaur can call for help and your pod will arrive to save the day, although there still wild creatures, so if they die, then they die. On the bright side, they are tough animals and its rare to see a whole pod of basilosaurs die off. The only issue you gotta watch is other pods. Other pods will be even more aggressive if you swim too close to them with your basilo. To tame a wild friendly pod basilo, its just a simple passive tame but it takes nearly twice as long to tame it. But in the end Basilosaurus is a powerful beast thank can sink ships with its tail, beach themselves and survive, take damage due to its armor pierce through armor, swim for long periods of time and can even drag, fling and drown prey. but sadly Basilosaurs are hard animals to tame, seen as if you somehow knock one out, the whale will drown and its pod will try to kill you. The best way to tame one is by beaching it and then knocking it out, although you will need large buckets of water to keep it moist..... Nothing a quetz cant do.

Damage: Very high (Armour Piercing)

Speed: Fast

Weight: Moderate

HP: moderate (Vulnerable spot is underbelly, lose more hp if attacked in that area)

Oxygen: Enabled, Very High

Stamina: Very high:

Unique tame: Yes, beach then knock out and tame. Must keep Basilosaurus wet and moist with water. Either by lots of canteens or a Quetzal with a large bucket underneath it filled with water constantly being poured onto the basilo. Irrigation pipes don't work.

Unique saddle: Yes. Two saddles. Simple 5 person saddle. The other is a 5 person saddle with more armor for the underbelly, and a large spikey club by the end of the tail to deal more damage.

Resources it gathers: Meat, Hide, Prime meat, Prime fish, fish meat and fish scales.

Authors notes: Theres my basilo Dossier, I quite like it. It makes the oceans scarier and filled with more life. Especially with 'White Eye'. If this was ingame White Eye will be tameable. But he cannot be killed, if he loses all of his health, he simply knocks off rider and swims off, making it wild again. You lose all the inventory in him. Ok I hoped you enjoyed.

Name: megaraptor

Species megaraptor missis (giant thief skinner/flayed or giant skinning thief)

Wild: unlike Austrolovenator intrepidus, megaraptor missis is larger than both austro and carnotaurus. This beast has also evolved to obtain large claws on its hands and also large sickle claws on its feet as well, making them adapt climbers, although not as adapt like Balaur jongler and the terrifying praedirusucuhus Noctis. 

Know information: Even though Austrolovenator and megaraptor missis are relatives, they do have differences as well as similarities. They both climb, both solo hunters, both have long stamina however megaraptor is bulkier and can tackle, ram dinosaurs as big as diplodocus and T-Rex dominion to the ground. it can even tear down trees just so it can get to its prey faster

Domestication: Usually survivors use it as a war mount to ram down structures, tackle and kill large animals. Others use it as a body guard for small caravan trips. But usually they combine the austro and the megaraptor as a giant hunting party pack. Once they kill their prey, the megaraptor would 'skin' its prey, collecting the scales and hide to create more efficient pieces of armor for a variety of uses. Overall, this creature has a lot of amazing uses and I would surprised to see a tribe that doesn't have one.

health: moderate/high

speed: moderate/high

damage: very high

carry weight: moderate

stam: very high

Tameable: yes

rideable: yes

resources it gathers: feathers, hide, scales, fish scales, meat, prime, hide, raw meat, pelt, leather

taming method: troodon method

unique saddle: yes. 2-3 person saddle like diplodocus. Can also have the normal 1 person saddle as well.

authors notes. Possibly two more dossiers or more will come out today. But yeah I hope you guys like these new dinosaur dossiers.

Name: Austro

Species: Austrolovenator intrepidus

temperament: aggressive

Wild: most people mistake this creature of a baryonyx mixed between a utahraptor. But fear not. It isn't. This creature is a long lasting runner that can outrun most animals just by with its high stamina. It can also use its long claws to tear of prime meat from almost ANY animal

Known information: 

The most special characteristics Austrolovenator intrepidus has is its extreme tracking abilities and that it fears nothing. This creature is so determined that if it locks onto its prey, it will continue to chase it not matter the cost. A tribe mate even told me a story of an austro chasing a pteranodon from one end of the island to the other! It would even climb up mountains or dinosaurs or even tear down trees just to get some food!

Domestication: 

Too slow and big to be an ambush predator like Balaur, and low carry weight to be a good resource carrier. This creature is mostly used as a hunting dog. Even though it's rideable, most survivors usually just follow it just in case of an ambush. The austro would pin its prey to the grow with its sharp claws and strong teeth and let's the survivors decide whether to kill it or knock it out for an effective primitive taking method for smaller tribes. If this beast was ambushed, it would do a complete twist thanks to its rubbery thick hide and start clawing at the beast until it drops him. They can even climb up mountains and dinosaurs to get away. 

Stam: very high

health: medium

speed: medium

weight: medium/low

resources it gathers: mainly prime meat. Sometimes meat and hide.

tameabe: yes

rideable: yes

taming method: trapping and then taming normally

Name: Balaur

Species: Balaur Jongler (meaning trickster Dragon in Romanian)

Time: Late Cretaceous

Temperament: Aggressive.

Wild:

Despite its original predecessor, Balaur Bondoc, being around the size as and average Pyroraptor, Balaur Jongler is the second largest raptor to date. Just under Utahraptor Prime’s height by a few inches, Balaur Jongler is a lot more terrifying and smarter than any other KNOWN animal on the Ark. They use their two sickle claws on each foot to climb up mountains and trees; even larger animals! You would usually packs of Balaur Jonglers perched in trees, waiting for prey to come close by so they can pounce and tear their prey apart.

Known Information:

Unlike Utahraptor Prime, this raptor is an assassin/opportunist. It usually uses its stealth and intelligence to take down large prey. It can pounce any animal with ease due to its powerful legs and sharp sickle claws. This beast eat has poisonous spurs hidden it its feathers, slowly paralysing their prey, making them an easier kill. Even though its pack mentality makes them stronger and can take down predators with no problem, the Balaur Jongler has another trick up its sleeve. This animal has the ability to make certain calls that are made from different animals around the island, such as a help call, a mating call, and it can even mimic a Giganotosaurus roar to scare off other predators or to cause a stampede. However, they have yet to master human speech…… I hope…

Domesticated:

The Balaur Bondoc is a hard animal to tame if you don’t have a flier. The best way to tame one is to single out the alpha of the pack pick it up and drop in in a cage and forcefully tame it that way. Once the alpha is tamed, the rest of the pack will obey you and your tamed alpha. Tribes mainly use this animal as an assassin to lure other members or dinosaurs from other tribes away by using the raptor’s mimic ability. Then the raptors pounce their enemy or prey and the victim is usually dead in a couple of minutes. If they got enough melee damage, they can usually instantly kill weaker dinosaurs and even survivors wearing flak Armor. They can even drag small to medium animals away and can even climb up while dragging them as long as their dead or unconscious. Others use this beast to scale high mountains or climb up titanosaurs or brontosaurs to raid their bases; however it slowly depletes stamina faster than just sprinting. Tribes can even use their mounts spurs to paralyse, knock out and even kill their enemies...Or even create antidotes. The only cons with this animal is its low carry weight, standard health and fear of fire. Other than that, its speed, strength and endurance makes this creature an excellent beast to tame.

Hp: medium

carry weight: low

speed: very high

damage: very high

Author’s notes (and other Information):

I love stealthy animals and there isn’t that much stealthy dinosaurs in game so I decided to create an intelligent and stealthy dinosaur that can climb almost any surface. Once you tamed one, it would follow you around (even if you whistle stop following) to listen to you speaking. It will use this grammar against other survivors so they can take them out one by one. However if you don’t want to be stealthy it you can just level up its health a little bit to make it a good war mount like dire wolf and sabre cats (possibly like a carno). It also has a good jump height and is rideable, has different sitting spots. When it stands normally, you sit up like when you ride a normal raptor, but when it crouches/sneaks or is climbing up/down you lay on its back like how you lay on a megalodon’s back when you’re riding it. You can also create and Armor called ‘Jongler Armor’ so you don’t look as noticeable while riding one. It basically makes you less detectable from dinosaurs and humans. It’s made from Balaur Jongler skin and feathers. While climbing you can also stop climbing (as in just hold onto the animal while not moving) you can also jump off on the animal when your wish and can even jump onto another animal. Like I said before they can drag unconscious or dead animals, if they pounce first and the victim is still alive, they can drag them away while they’re still alive. The victim is paralysed during this time and can only call for help.

I'd also like to mention I made it a raptor instead of a flightless bird because I think it would have been cooler and more useful if it was a raptor

Name: yuty

species: yutyrannus glacidominus

wild:

Meet T.dominum's feathered cousin; Yutyrannus glacidominus. This beast is one of the largest predators of the snow biome. It may be smaller than Tarbosaurus and Tyrannosaurus, it's faster and scarier than its bigger cousins because of its fear inducing roar, and it eats short face bears for breakfast with its Carnotaurus companions.

known information:

When a yutyrannus spots its prey, it's very hard to shake one off. Once it's victim starts bleeding, it goes into a blood thirsty rage, buffing its damage, its fear and corusge roars as well as its speed as more blood falls. However, it makes it weak spots more vulnerable and tires out a lot quicker. Once in its rage mode, it will continue to track its prey until the beast has claimed its prize. 

Domestication: 

Yutyrannus's are always hungry, that's usually their downfall. Luckily for us, it's easy to tame. Yutyrannus's are just used as guards or 'instrumental support' creatures in the snow. Their feathers can keep you warm during the harsh snow storms and blizzards. It's very rare to see a yutyrannus being used as a war mount since their blood rage makes them tire out quicker and oblivious to their surroundings, making them vulnerable. Only highly trained Yutyrannus's specifically trained to ignore their blood rage are used as war mounts. The highly trained ones are more observant and don't tire out but they still have deadly attacks and run very fast during their 'controlled frenzies'. In their controlled frenzies, more wild Carnotaurs are willing to help and their courage and fear roars are buffed tremendously!

Tier: Large

health: moderate

weight: moderate

speed: high

how to get controlled rage yuties:

obtain two yuties (male and female) and let them mate

hatch babies and give them food covered in blood. 

continue feeding them blood coated meat until they're adults.

congrats you have controlled yuties! This can be the same with giga. But not with satanthosaurus

Unique tame: 

Spill fresh blood in vicinity. The Yuty will go rage and thus will give you the opportunity to target its weak points. The Yuty will collapse eventually and will struggle to  get back up. That's when you restrain it and feed it meat (from your hands) so the process is much harder.

unique saddle:

some war horns on the shoulders. 6 long and sharp javelins/Lance's and pointed down forward in an almost 45 degree angle. 7 seater saddle. Rider sits down and there's 2 people standing up behind the rider. And the 2 people on lower areas standing up on each end. The soldiers are more effective with ranged weaponry. 

Do cryo or amargo.

As for yuty, i think the nickname should just be yuty, because tyrannus just sounds like, well, the tyrannosaurus itself.

And I think the controlled yuties taming thing is a bit much, I would remove the 120 level requirement.

Also the bear in ark are short faced bears, not cave bears.

That's all, I believe, but you don't have to change it.

22 minutes ago, DahDerpasaur said:

Do cryo or amargo.

As for yuty, i think the nickname should just be yuty, because tyrannus just sounds like, well, the tyrannosaurus itself.

And I think the controlled yuties taming thing is a bit much, I would remove the 120 level requirement.

Also the bear in ark are short faced bears, not cave bears.

That's all, I believe, but you don't have to change it.

The name I'll change, same with with bears and 120 requirements, every level is allowed as long as they're both female and male. When Breeding mechanics phase 2 is out, i might do some changes. I'll do cryo first since I've got a basic idea of it already.

Name: cryo

species: cryolophosaurus communicationis

wild: cryolophosaurs are swift pack hunters that live in the frozen tundras. The padding under their feet helps them run across thick snow without sinking and slowing down. It's very rare to hear one roar during a hunt since they use their large and colourful crests to communicate with eachother. They quietly sprint and take down their prey together or use their speed and agility to take sharp turns during an escape from predators. 

Knowm informstion: 

Cryolophosaurs are experts at communicating. Their beautiful crests change colour, sending the other cryolophosaurs quick messages without making sounds. The only flaw to this technique is that they must pay attention to every pack member so they can see what colour their crest is. Most survivors are intrigued by their intelligence and caution these creatures take. There's even a cryo pack that is so silent and stealthy that they've even been given the name 'ninjas of the north'. 

Domestication: Cryolophosaurs are great for riding around in the snow since they don't slow down and are quick on their feet. They're also used to communicate with other tribes or tribe members without causing a scene or attracting predators. Their feathers are also a good source of warmth so riding on one can give you a heat boost. Taming a cryo, or even better, taming the alpha of the 'ninjas of the north' pack, could benefit you a lot while surviving in the frozen tundras.

health: moderate

weight: moderate

damage: moderate

speed: very high

pack mentality: yes

insulation: yes

unique tame: no

unique saddle: no

authors notes: meh, this was a quick one. Honestly this creature is supposed to be an easy predator to tame that lives in the snow like utahraptor (cryos are better)

vote now for the next dossier...

brontops

amargosaurus x1

titanoceratops

ceratosaurus

platybelodon

dracovenator

dracorex

acrocanthosaurus

livyatan

nothosaurus

daenodon (or entelodont)

deinosuchus

hatzegopteryx

2 hours ago, DahDerpasaur said:

Amargo and Titano.

I like the cryo.

So it can communicate without sound to other tribe members? I guess that can be useful, unless there is a chatroom they are using, lol.

Yes, it can used in a way so other tribes can't see what they're saying. But yeah chat room kinda ruins the purpose lol

Name: amargo

species: amargosaurus salutem

wild: Amargosaurus salute is one of the smaller, yet faster sauropods on the island. It is also one of the most pleasing dinosaurs to sit next to, as they are very beautiful and it scent seems to make people better and healthy.

known information:

Amargosaurus Salutem spines contain toxins that can cure many diseases and sicknesses. The spines can be easily plucked off the dinosaur without harming it, although using too much toxin or accidentally cutting yourself on one can lead to serious issues, including blindness, nausea and death. This creature even uses its own spines to quickly regenerate itself after a fight.

domestication: The small, yet unique sauropod is too small to have a platform saddle like the diplodocus. However, most tribes use it as a medical dinosaur that runs in during the battlefield and collects humans from its tribe, while the medics stick the wounded member in the medical bed which is hiding between its long spines for protection. If an amargosaurus ever needs to defend itself, it whacks the predator with its tail that's covered in the toxic spines, dealing damage over time. 

Health: moderate

speed: high (for its size)

weight: high

unique tame: no. But stay the f*ck away from its spines when trying to knock out one

unique sadde: yes. The medic saddle. Contains 5 seats and 3 medic beds for the wounded. The medic beds are in between the sailed spines for protection. Tribe members can either defend the amargosaurus or carefully pluck out spines and heal the wounded so they can go out and fight again.

Authors notes: this is idea was based off 'Simon and his Donkey' where Simon and his donkey would run into the battlefield and collect wounded soldiers and take them to safety. 

Vote now....

ceratosaurus

titanoceratops x1

brontops

platybelodon

dracovenator

dracorex

nothosaurus

livyatan

acrocanthosaurus

daenodon (or entelodont)

hatzegopteryx