No event colors?

TiaMoon78

no event colors *yet*, keep in mind that there will be enough explorer notes for us to find with HLNA so that we get a skin for each piece of armor (head, chest, legs, feat, hands) and event colors may come later during the event and even possibly some dino teasers like extinction introduced with the tek dinos.  even that was a slow trickle in and not all at once.

14 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

i play on console and u have to buy them. u can spawn them on PC and also purchas them from the store on steam aswell. also imagine killing a tek giga. the amount of resources you would get from it.

No you can't buy them on the steam store, you can only unlock the Giga skin by beating the center bosses and the Rex skin by Ascending.  I don't think the Tek dino skins other than those two even exist in the game files for the steam version.

From the wiki

The Raptor Bionic Costume can be equipped on a raptor to make it look like a futuristic mechanical Raptor. This skin is currently only available for console players who pre-ordered the retail version or purchased the Collectors Edition.

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, b0ender said:

yeee we got usless skin that we will get bored of in 2 days, my tribe dont even like it.

compared to giving us same event as extinction chronicels and we can go out and tame new dinos to combine colors laters.

terrible decision making wildcard.

There is more to come. There's plenty of Genesis Chronicles to go until release in December.

5 hours ago, caleb68 said:

no event colors *yet*, keep in mind that there will be enough explorer notes for us to find with HLNA so that we get a skin for each piece of armor (head, chest, legs, feat, hands) and event colors may come later during the event and even possibly some dino teasers like extinction introduced with the tek dinos.  even that was a slow trickle in and not all at once.

i just got the Genesis season pass. must of missed the info on the new skins, have you got a link to where i can read up on it.

fif a google search instead and found this 

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Avatar_Helmet_Skin_(Genesis)

So if i dont have scorched/Aberration i cant get these skins

• Volunteer Moderator
29 minutes ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

Unfortunately so, if you only have The Island then you can only get the explorer notes on there (assuming you have Genesis season pass).

If you don't have Genesis season pass you wouldn't be able to get the skins as you wouldn't be able to find the explorer notes even on The Island.

However, they are spawnable even if you don't have Genesis season pass.

2 hours ago, GP said:

Unfortunately so, if you only have The Island then you can only get the explorer notes on there (assuming you have Genesis season pass).

If you don't have Genesis season pass you wouldn't be able to get the skins as you wouldn't be able to find the explorer notes even on The Island.

However, they are spawnable even if you don't have Genesis season pass.

thanks mate, the only DLC i have is Extinction and now the Genesis Season pass ( Purchased today).  i guess ill wait to see if the original pass goes on offer

3 hours ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

i just got the Genesis season pass. must of missed the info on the new skins, have you got a link to where i can read up on it.

fif a google search instead and found this 

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Avatar_Helmet_Skin_(Genesis)

yeah it looks that way, the first skin 3 of the explorer notes are on the island, and 2 are on scorched earth

Archived