Disappointment.

Rio4201

Disappointment.

I'm just going to put this out there, because I can, and because I feel the need to vent and call you out Wildcard.  I get that patches can often come with issues, I get that QA can't catch everything, but just how long are we as your community members supposed to wait for you to improve upon this?  I'm sorry, but the patch was god awful, servers were crashing, steam was completely borked, and nobody had much luck even getting back into the darn game?! Working as intended? Are you friggin serious?  

Oh, and lets also point out the most recent debacle after an all day wait to play the friggin game.. We get in, get situated, gear up for a boss run with capped flak, pump actions, plenty of ammo, and other gear, get in, get all but the manticore down before the @#$@ server frickin' crashes because there's a NEW update queued. Ironicially, all the servers crash, no warning, no restarting in 5 mins, NOTHING. So you wasted our time, wasted our resources, and then killed off all the players even though we still won the boss fight because our dinos burned manticore down. 

You wanna know what pisses people off? How bout no respect for their time, it isn't like gear/ammunition/dinos just magically manifest themselves, they are an investment of our time, and your studio consistently defecates all over our efforts and investment. I don't think it would be too much to ask for a little frickin courtesy once in awhile, you make this game so friggin grindy and time consuming as it is, now you wanna add shoddy business practices and poor decision making on top of it. I swear we're looking at another Sony entertainment company.

#rudesalute @ Wildcard 

This update is really frustrating, worked a 14 hour day at work, only got on to fill troughs to keep dinos alive. Well over an hour has passed now with no end to the download in sight. Will not be able to log in again for another day at least, hopefully I have enough food in the troughs to keep what I have out alive.

2 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

You wanna know what pisses people off? How bout no respect for their time

least its not like the electric / cable / phone companies - "Someone will be at your house between 9am-5pm next tuesday to resolve the issue", like you have absolutely nothing to do but sit around at your house all day waiting for them to show up.

The patch took ages to install for me, screwed up on a couple of my friends, even saw a thread here were it was screwing up the install on people as well. I guess I was one of the lucky ones this time, as it didn't happen to me for once.   after it was installed didn't have any trouble getting back on my servers but boy were they empty of players, one only had 5 people and the other only had 1 person of the two I joined, my SE server had no one on it.  I played for about a hour and only saw one person join the game in all that time.   Guessing a lot of players had issues getting this last patch to install properly.

Archived