BattlEye Preventing game from launching

mrsursolobo

Hey, wondering if anyone else is having this issue on PC. 

Ark launched from Steam ran fine this morning, then the latest Genesis update downloaded. Tonight as I try to launch the game I get prompted to install BattlEye. I'm like, okay. So I do. Relaunch game and get 90% of the way to load when Ark shuts down and the BattlEye install prompt pops up again. This happens over and over. 

I'm playing on an official PvE server, so I can't play WITHOUT BattlEye, but this never happened till the patch today. 

Help?

On 10/10/2019 at 7:29 PM, mrsursolobo said:

Hey, wondering if anyone else is having this issue on PC. 

Ark launched from Steam ran fine this morning, then the latest Genesis update downloaded. Tonight as I try to launch the game I get prompted to install BattlEye. I'm like, okay. So I do. Relaunch game and get 90% of the way to load when Ark shuts down and the BattlEye install prompt pops up again. This happens over and over. 

I'm playing on an official PvE server, so I can't play WITHOUT BattlEye, but this never happened till the patch today. 

Help?

had this problem awhile back, in the downloads list there was a steam content download pending, after downloading it, ark grabbed one more update and the game launched for me, donno if yours is doing the same thing but you might check this list, in mine it wasn't going to download it for a freaking week, so i just forced it to start downloading.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue. tried a whole bunch of stuff suggested by people on the internet. didn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Ark. I've tried uninstalling and Reinstalling Battleye. and a couple other things. I just bought the game and have only been able to run ark with no battleye which means unofficial servers or single player only... When I open Ark normally and Battleye opens I get this error and it doesn't let me open the game.

Battleye Problem.JPG

Archived